PDA

View Full Version : Finally got my steamer

kirkatizer
02-17-2014, 09:44 PM
So excited to use this workhorse on some upcoming appointments. :dblthumb2:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/Kirkatizer/dupray_zps60235bff.png

I cleaned my sons Mickey Mouse chair and it worked great. Took the stains and odors right out!

I do wish it had a bit more psi but I couldn't afford a Hill. This will definately help my cleaning ability detailing, I can't wait to get my hands dirty! It's a very quiet machine and produces some great steam and heated up fairly quickly. Very pleased with my purchase so far now to see how it handles some nasty cars and other thing I think I can clean around the house. :)

GreatAvalon
02-17-2014, 09:47 PM
Nice! What brand/model did you get?

Bob57
02-17-2014, 09:49 PM
:xyxthumbs:

Congrats on your Dupray!

You'll keep finding more and more uses for it around the house.

kirkatizer
02-17-2014, 10:44 PM
I got the Dupray Tosca Evo

GreatAvalon
02-17-2014, 10:47 PM
My gosh that is a nice one. Pricey, so I'm very glad to hear you are happy with it! It would suck to pay that much and not be! Nice!

SATracker
02-17-2014, 10:51 PM
Man I hear you, I got a steamer a few weeks back and the weather finally allowed me to enjoy it, and it is amazing. Wow!

GreatAvalon
02-17-2014, 10:53 PM
I'd love to get one too. My carpets in the car are pristine since I use WT DigiLiners, but it would be cool to make those cool fresh steam cleaned lines in the carpet :laughing:

WillWashesCars
02-18-2014, 12:54 AM
Awesome steamer, 10x the price of my current one but without price being a consideration, this is on top of my list. From what I've read it is a very dry steam which is exactly what you want.

Scott@IncrediblyDetailed
02-18-2014, 07:34 AM
I've had a tosca for over a year and you won't be disappointed.

PC with a brush attachment, then steam the carpets with the towel attachments and wipe the carpet dry with another towel. IMO it's much faster than using an extractor and puts down a lot less water.

I only use my extractor to do certain heavy stains or spills where I need to pull a lot of "stuff" out of the carpet or seats.

BobbyG
02-18-2014, 07:35 AM
Dupray is a top shelf machine, congratulations and enjoy! :props:

kirkatizer
02-18-2014, 10:43 PM
So I had my first project with the steamer today. I steam cleaned my sons carpet in his room. Tore everything out and did section by section. Treated lightly with folex agitate very lightly then steam. I was amazed how well it worked and how fresh the carpet was when I was done. It was dry in under an hour! Awesome machine!

Woob
02-19-2014, 04:17 PM
Quality vapor steamers are awesome! Imagine the stain removal power. Congrats on the Dupray.

rperez915
02-22-2014, 04:38 PM
This is great news! Seems that everyone that buys a Dupray seems happy. I plan on picking up a hill injection when my work bonus comes in!