PDA

View Full Version : A new guy... from the Altanta, GA area!

PreludeVTEC01
02-17-2014, 05:24 PM
Hello everyone. A brief bio about me. My name is Dean. I live about 20 minutes north of Atlanta, GA. I have a love for all kind of automobiles. I enjoy music, and movies as well. Funny enough I am somewhat a Disney junkie. I also am very into photography. So with that said I plan on doing some reviews. I am actually working on one this evening. So it is great to finally be a part of this awesome forum. :)

I want to thank many of you for previous post that have helped me along my detailing journey! Thank you!! I have always been into cars my entire life. Since a child my favorite toy was a car. So naturally as an adult it has caried with me. I have owned my car, a 2001 Honda Prelude, for over 12 years now. I got it new! Sadly there were a few years there in the middle were I didn't care for my car as much as I should have...

So within the last year or so I have really been trying to get it into tip-top-shape. I had purchased many over the counter products, all of which were applied by hand, many worked well. However the swirl marks and scratches were still there. So I finally bought a DA, Porter Cable 7424xp, and a few products to start trying out. I have used the DA once already with some OTC Meguair's products and it did an excellent job! I look forward to giving it another go soon!

Thanks again to everyone!!

jamesboyy
02-17-2014, 05:27 PM
Welcome to autogeek

Bunky
02-17-2014, 05:30 PM
Welcome to AGO!

Evan.J
02-17-2014, 05:31 PM
Welcome to the forum Dean!

HD.Detailing
02-17-2014, 05:32 PM
welcome, my 2nd car was the 91 prelude si... many many years ago

GreatAvalon
02-17-2014, 05:56 PM
I'm new too lol!

Welcome!

PreludeVTEC01
02-17-2014, 08:48 PM
jamesboyy, Bunky, Evan.J, HD.Detailing, GreatAvalon

Thanks everyone! Very welcoming around here!! :)

I finally have my first review(s) up. Check them out.. http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/76534-dodo-juice-sour-power-shampoo-griot-s-garage-wheel-cleaner-review-more.html

herknav
02-18-2014, 12:09 AM
Welcome to AGO from a fellow Atlantan!

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
02-18-2014, 12:20 AM
Hi Dean, welcome to AGO.