PDA

View Full Version : Wax of choice, having Colli 915 woukd you buy Nattys Red?

Rod
02-15-2014, 01:07 PM
Guys a question for those of you who have tried both. I have Collinite 915 in stock but I have read a lot about the Nattys Red. Do you think one should notice a real difference between them both?

I am not worried about longevity bus mostly about look/finish and particularly wet look. Since I like waxing often.

I know Vics Concours, Pinnacle Souveran and Angelwax Desirable are on the top of the list for wet look, but can't get them here.

Thanks!

FUNX650
02-15-2014, 01:17 PM
I know Vics Concours, Pinnacle Souveran and Angelwax Desirable are on the top of the list for wet look, but can't get them here.

You should be able to get Pinnacle Souveran "here"...
If "here" is referring to AGO, that is.

Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax (http://www.autogeekmobile.net/pinsouvwax.html)

Bob

Rod
02-15-2014, 01:29 PM
Nop, here is refering to Argentina where I live. This is why I am asking based on my alternatives. But thanks anyhow.

a g thang
02-15-2014, 01:33 PM
I've tried both 915 and nattys red. I don't think you would be able to tell a huge difference from the two. nattys does bring out the sparkle in pearl paints more IMO tho. You can't go wrong with either. I haven't tried the other 3 you mentioned but I've heard nothing but good things about souveran

Sent from Tapatalkrex

FUNX650
02-15-2014, 02:18 PM
Nop, here is refering to Argentina where I live. This is why I am asking based on my alternatives. But thanks anyhow.
What...You don't order any product from AGO?
It's only ~4500 miles away! :D

Just a thought:
You could check with Pablo Sinistri at AutoBrillo, to see if he has any Pinnacle in stock?

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/59257-all-way-buenos-aires-argentina.html

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/42180-special-guest-argentina-pablo-sinistri-autobrillo.html

Maybe Mr. Mike Phillips could bring along some Pinnacle products when he comes down there in April?

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/ask-expert-featuring-mike-phillips/75138-south-america-detailing-classes-monster-detailing-autogeek.html

Bob

Rod
02-15-2014, 02:30 PM
I would not even dare to ask Mike for that (unless he offers himself hahaha) and yeaaaahhhh seems close, right? Hahah thanks for the tips Bob.

van185
02-15-2014, 03:20 PM
You wil not bs disappointed with Natty's wax. I've tried al three and they all are wonderful wax. They go on and off reay easy and leave a nice finish. I've not actually tried Col 915 so I cannot spaek from experience. BUt I do reay ike Natty's.

swanicyouth
02-15-2014, 03:55 PM
Get the Natty's Blue. I think its a bit nicer. Smell is intoxicating.

Rod
02-16-2014, 07:36 AM
Anyone who has tried them both and csn give me a real comparison? Thank guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tuscarora dave
02-16-2014, 08:07 AM
I've tried both and like the finish that both leave behind. Natty's definitely goes on and comes off a lot easier and gives a super wet look too.

All three Natty's paste waxes are very nice waxes but the red in my opinion gives you a slightly wetter look over the blue or white.

I don't think you'd visually see any difference between Natty's red and Collinite #915 and natty's definitely doesn't last anywhere near as long as Collinite but if you like waxing often it'd be a great choice in waxes.

nubaseal
02-16-2014, 10:14 AM
Get something different if you already have C915, a sealant or a hybrid maybe? Amazon ships to anywhere in the world and that too free shipping over $150. Look for their global eligible program.

Rod
02-16-2014, 06:31 PM
Yes I know they do ship, problem is customs in Argentina not the international shipping from the seller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PPLd
02-16-2014, 08:33 PM
I have the waxes u named except Angelwax.
Nattys Red is one of my fav.
Very easy on easy off.
Let it haze and wipe off like a dream.
One thing about Nattys red I like very much is it seems to leave a very light red tint on cars i detailed, and also dripping wet look.
So nattys red is fun to play with.
Buy it u wont be disappointed.