PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway! Pinnacle Advanced Wheel Cleaner Concentrate

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Nick McKees37
02-14-2014, 02:51 PM
http://autogeekonline.net/nick/Advanced%20Wheel%20Cleaner%20Concentrate/color%20changing%20wheel%20cleaner.jpg (http://www.autogeek.net/pigelwhcl.html)

Pinnacle Advanced Wheel Cleaner Concentrate is a concentrated wheel cleaner that is designed to annihilate pesky brake-dust and oily road grime. Formulated using the latest cleaning technology, Pinnacle Advanced Wheel Cleaner Concentrate forgoes caustic acids, butyl ethers, and other harsh detergents that do more harm than good. Pinnacle Advanced Wheel Cleaner Concentrate changes colors as it dissolves brake dust and the concentrated formula can be diluted up to 1:3 with water for maintenance cleaning.

http://autogeekonline.net/nick/Advanced%20Wheel%20Cleaner%20Concentrate/DSCN6192.JPG

Benefits of Pinnacle Advanced Wheel Cleaner Concentrate:

Concentrated formula – dilute up to 1:3 with water
Safe for ALL wheel finishes
Color-changing formula dissolves embedded brake-dust particles
Foaming action clings to the surface, increasing dwell time
Acid-free formula is safe for the environment

Enter to WIN!

Entering is simple: First, tell us about your favorite Pinnacle product(s) (can also be XMT or Black Label), and agree to write a review of Advanced Wheel Cleaner Concentrate if you win the contest.

Five winners will be selected at random on Monday, February 17th.

:buffing:

EXTREME Wheel Cleaning w/Pinnacle Advanced Wheel Cleaner Concentrate (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/how-articles/76406-extreme-wheel-cleaning-w-pinnacle-advanced-wheel-cleaner-concentrate.html#post1043011)

Pinnacle Advanced Wheel Cleaner Concentrate (http://www.autogeek.net/pigelwhcl.html)

Matt Jones
02-14-2014, 02:56 PM
In! I will definitely write a review.

My favorite Pinnacle product is Souveran paste!

Evan.J
02-14-2014, 02:58 PM
So far the pinnacle black label surface coating has been my favorite as I have been using this for wheels and windows for my customer. Along with the surface coating I can't leave out the cleansing polish awesom and easy to use.

I'd be more than happy to do a review!

RobertJ34
02-14-2014, 03:01 PM
Haven't used many Pinnacle products so far, but I have used Pinnacle GlassWork Water Spot Remover, loved it. So easy to use, works great! (did just order PBL Surface coating yesterday though :dblthumb2: )

Would love to do a review on this!

pcw25
02-14-2014, 03:05 PM
I haven't used any myself, but I would choose the leather cleaner and conditioner because I like to take care of my seats. I promise to write a review! :)

Romach
02-14-2014, 03:08 PM
Pinnacle Crystal Clear Glass Cleaner with Water Repellent just about blew me away as it clears Scottish rain away at 30 mph with out use of wipers.

I used this on my father in laws 6 series BMW gt on the windscreen and rear window and he was amazed by it!

I would love to review the pinnacle wheel cleaner as I can compare it with European product by autoglym, swissvax and sonax.

CarolinasFinestDetailing
02-14-2014, 03:12 PM
Honestly, I have never used any Pinnacle Products. I would love to try them out and to write a review on how this wheel cleaner works on wheels in the salty Northeast. I can even do a comparison.

Thanks for your consideration.

swanicyouth
02-14-2014, 03:26 PM
Souverän. Review = yes.

ABHernandez
I've never used one. But I would love to and I will write a very detailed review :)

j1mbo
I think my favorite has to be the glasswork spot remover

Would gladly write a review on the wheel cleaner

dsg03gt
02-14-2014, 04:26 PM
By far my favorite pinnacle product is souveran spray wax!

I will gladly do a review.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

07gtcs
02-14-2014, 04:29 PM
Pinnacle spray wax. This would make a great first review

Tato
02-14-2014, 04:31 PM
All products I've tried from Pinnacle may be classified as favorites... but if to choose one, I would stay with Pinnacle Black Label Wheel Coating. It turned protecting wheels the most straightforward process and I enjoy coating every wheel at the end of a full coating work.

Cleaning them afterwards will become much easier, but before coating (during preparation), I'm still to find a favorite Wheel Cleaner.

I'm happy with prospectives for Pinnacle Advanced Wheel Cleaner Concentrate, and I'll gladly place a review using it and coating afterwards.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards.

Angus
02-14-2014, 04:36 PM
Pinnacle Souveran of course! Happy to do a review if I win!!

Skoob
02-14-2014, 04:37 PM
My favorite Pinnacle product is the Pinnacle Liquid Gloss Rinseless wash with Carnauba. I have used it for a year now and Love using it. I live in a apartment so thus stuff rocks. I always can't wait to wash the car. My whole family joins in with the drying. 😎

I would love to review another Pinnacle product here on the forums.

Thanks for the chance, good luck to everyone.