PDA

View Full Version : Folex carpet cleaner

EvolutionDetail
02-13-2014, 02:30 PM
I have see many folks on AG, suggest the folex as a good carpet cleaner, so I finally went to Home Depot and got a bottle.

However I'm unsure if I am suppose to use this straight up or is it diluted?

Also I have a question for guys that have used this before.

Is folex safe to be used on carpet , seats , headliner?

cleanmycorolla
02-13-2014, 02:32 PM
I've used it on all those surfaces with no issue, with headliner though , i went easy on the sprays didnt want too much liquid on the headliner!

i have never diluted it, always use it straight! Great for stains on clothes too!

2old2change
02-13-2014, 02:33 PM
Use is straight out of the bottle. Been using it for years with no problem so far. Had to buy some to keep in the house to keep the wife from taking mine. I buy it by the gallon.

VP Mark
02-13-2014, 02:43 PM
Use it undiluted. Haven't found a single surface it is not safe on so far.

EvolutionDetail
02-13-2014, 02:45 PM
Thanks guys
That's good to hear. I don't have any interior specific product
I always been using APC for the job, however there are some stains that APC was not able to remove

Paul A.
02-14-2014, 09:14 PM
I'll make it unanimous thus far and say undiluted also. I spot dab it on headliner stains being mindful to make sure it isn't overapplied and getting that adhesive or headliner too wet.

That stuff is magical for stain removal!

oldmodman
02-15-2014, 06:23 PM
I always keep a gallon jug on hand.

Even diluted in my Rug Doctor it still cleans better than the way more expensive "carpet cleaner chemicals" that everyone seems to buy at their grocery store.

I have been using the Rug Doctor to clean upholstered car seats with great success. And I have never encountered any fading or color lift type problems either.

The Rug Doctor I am using is the huge carpet cleaning machine with the upholstery cleaning attachment. not the new, smaller unit.