PDA

View Full Version : Polycharger H2O VS CH2

supercharged
07-07-2007, 01:12 PM
I have been looking at it for a while, and now while it is still on sale I wanna give it a try. The question that comes up is do I really need H2O Polycharger?
Anyone used it previously? I will obviously get some CH2 polycharger for sealants, but what about H2O? Do I really need it? And what can it do a good job of polycharging on? Soray Souveran, Wolfgang Spritz, Duragloss Aquawax, 4* UPP spray? I really doubt that I will get good durability from a plain QD, like Final Inspection.

Looking forward to see some aswers before making up my mind.

TIA.

Surfer
07-07-2007, 01:22 PM
Ask Scott

supercharged
07-07-2007, 01:56 PM
Ask Scott
I know that he used CH2 version, and I'm getting it for sure. H2O is under question.

Surfer
07-07-2007, 02:07 PM
I know that he used CH2 version, and I'm getting it for sure. H2O is under question.Not sure...sure helps when your thirsty though

supercharged
07-07-2007, 03:05 PM
Not sure...sure helps when your thirsty though
yeah, just add it to beer...:cheers:

Surfer
07-07-2007, 03:15 PM
yeah, just add it to beer...:cheers:Polycharged Beer...:righton:

what about Autopia, maybe somebody over there will know

Pats300zx
07-07-2007, 04:37 PM
I know that he used CH2 version, and I'm getting it for sure. H2O is under question.

I have been messing with the H2O version. I have mixed it with the generic Megs QD. I noticed a significant imporvement in slickness with the product. I have yet to mix it with anything else.

ScottB
07-08-2007, 08:19 AM
I got the kit with both ... use them and agree there is a noticable difference. I use for sealants more than qd'ers however as I dont expect them to work for a longer period than wash to wash (weekly).

supercharged
07-08-2007, 11:12 AM
I got the kit with both ... use them and agree there is a noticable difference. I use for sealants more than qd'ers however as I dont expect them to work for a longer period than wash to wash (weekly).
I figured that. I'll just get CH2 verson, and save my $20 for some NTS7 products which are on huge sale.

ScottB
07-08-2007, 11:21 AM
I figured that. I'll just get CH2 verson, and save my $20 for some NTS7 products which are on huge sale.

yes, I suspect this line is going bye-bye. Purely speculative !

mparker30
07-25-2007, 08:24 PM
I just received the h20 version and I added it to crystal mist and the soveran spray wax. This stuff is unbeleivable. I normally use the cm to help with drying since I have hard water. I swear it made my truck look like I just put 2 layers of soveran on it. It was also super slick. Then I used the polychared spray soveran and this just added to the depth and shine. I did get some cm on my hand and it was very sticky. Overall I am pleased and I will reorder whenever it runs out. I was origannly thing about getting a synthetic wax for the winter but now this will be my permanent combo. I normally wax with soveran every 2 weeks. I am hoping with this combo that I would only have to wax every 2 months in the winter. Do you think this will work?

ScottB
07-26-2007, 06:47 PM
trust me you all need to try the sealant version also. UPP and Wolfgang rock with polycharger, whats a little mixing for your finish !!