PDA

View Full Version : from houston tx

notcreative
02-11-2014, 06:06 PM
hi, I've loved cars my whole life. my dad had a rolls royce silver spur, jaguar xjs v12, mercedes s600, and a few other nice cars. washing cars was always fun, but when I got my own car I took it more serious than he did. choosing the right tools for the job, etc. however I ended up with swirls and hired a detailer one time, and since I saw him do it at my house, and after seeing the end result this spelled disaster for a perfectionist like me. I now am a freak about doing things the right away and I know most people would be if they understood the difference between washing your car the cheap way, or having it maintained the right way. fact of life: people love their cars, they are simply too stupid to understand how to take care of them and too lazy to even begin to face the reality that their method of cleaning is wrong. I am talking about myself. I wanted to ignore it. I wanted my car to be clean and be done with it. well, that was because I was a moron. my dad told me drying it with towels we use to shower with is ok. man, what the hell? I must come from the most retarded family in the world. I am so cursed it's not funny. needless to say, I am broke as a joke and no longer have an awesome vehicle to maintain. I am here just to lurk. I want to know how a broke joke loser like myself can learn how to do something like this? I know I have the drive to do it. and with all the rich fucks in houston, I'd make a killing. thanks for reading, have a nice day.

jamesboyy
02-11-2014, 06:35 PM
Welcome to Autogeek, and yes life is hard but auto detailing take's that pain away, and make everything alright at least for the moment yeah I may sound nut's but auto detailing is like a person's coffee in the morning it's what I and many other's live for.

thebamboo23
02-11-2014, 06:57 PM
hi, I've loved cars my whole life. my dad had a rolls royce silver spur, jaguar xjs v12, mercedes s600, and a few other nice cars.washing cars was always fun, but when I got my own car I took it more serious than he did. choosing the right tools for the job, etc. however I ended up with swirls and hired a detailer one time, and since I saw him do it at my house, and after seeing the end result this spelled disaster for a perfectionist like me. I now am a freak about doing things the right away and I know most people would be if they understood the difference between washing your car the cheap way, or having it maintained the right way. fact of life: people love their cars, they are simply too stupid to understand how to take care of them and too lazy to even begin to face the reality that their method of cleaning is wrong. I am talking about myself. I wanted to ignore it. I wanted my car to be clean and be done with it. well, that was because I was a moron. my dad told me drying it with towels we use to shower with is ok. man, what the hell? I must come from the most retarded family in the world. I am so cursed it's not funny. needless to say, I am broke as a joke and no longer have an awesome vehicle to maintain. I am here just to lurk. I want to know how a broke joke loser like myself can learn how to do something like this? I know I have the drive to do it. and with all the rich fucks in houston, I'd make a killing. thanks for reading, have a nice day.

uhh..

notcreative
02-11-2014, 08:51 PM
Welcome to Autogeek, and yes life is hard but auto detailing take's that pain away, and make everything alright at least for the moment yeah I may sound nut's but auto detailing is like a person's coffee in the morning it's what I and many other's live for.

nicely put.

uhh..

yea then he paid $5k to some random body shop to repaint the jaguar who did a shitty job when all it needed was paint correction.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
02-12-2014, 12:21 AM
Hi, welcome to AGO.

BrianMcLeod
02-12-2014, 12:48 AM
Welcome to AGO..