PDA

View Full Version : Optimum Finish Polish

HateSwirls
02-10-2014, 08:15 PM
Well it was at my door when I returned from work, now I'll wait for my new pad set.
The polish and black finish pads should do wonders on my black RAV.
The polish contains sub-micron polishing agents encapsulated in proprietary that protect paint from dry buffing and prevent dusting.

I was looking for a combo with little to no cut and I think I may have found it, this will be used mostly on my RAV.
It's seems the work time will be extreamly long so a perfect candidate for jeweling. :dblthumb2:

I was told the work time is much longer than of the Meguiar's 205

firecorgi
02-10-2014, 08:45 PM
Cool. Let us know how you like it.

02-10-2014, 09:01 PM
What machine and pad you gonna use?

HateSwirls
02-11-2014, 07:07 AM
What machine and pad you gonna use?

DeWalt 849x along with a black Lake Country Finishing flat pad.
Mostly I bought it to maintain my black RAV , I'm thinking it will be the perfect combo when it's time for a good polish when no swirls are present or to follow up after the Wolfgang Über Compound using the Lake Country white flat pad.
The Über finishes down so good so this combo should give be outstanding results:dblthumb2:
I was told it polishes plastics good too so I'll try it on my headlights using the black pad, my headlights are in great shape, this should maintain them.
I wanted something with little to no cut and this is it:)
It's not to replace my Meguiar's 205 Ultra Fine Polish, it's more of an addition to my family of polishes:dblthumb2:

I ordered a new set of pads, all Lake Country Flat pads.
I ordered the orange, white and black, two of each color, if I like them I'll buy two more sets.

02-11-2014, 06:44 PM
DeWalt 849x along with a black Lake Country Finishing flat pad.
Mostly I bought it to maintain my black RAV , I'm thinking it will be the perfect combo when it's time for a good polish when no swirls are present or to follow up after the Wolfgang Über Compound using the Lake Country white flat pad.
The Über finishes down so good so this combo should give be outstanding results:dblthumb2:
I was told it polishes plastics good too so I'll try it on my headlights using the black pad, my headlights are in great shape, this should maintain them.
I wanted something with little to no cut and this is it:)
It's not to replace my Meguiar's 205 Ultra Fine Polish, it's more of an addition to my family of polishes:dblthumb2:

I ordered a new set of pads, all Lake Country Flat pads.
I ordered the orange, white and black, two of each color, if I like them I'll buy two more sets.

I'm thinking about trying out the Opti products...get the 3-pack (Opti Compound II, Opti Polsih II, Opti Finish Polish) $30 for all three in 8oz bottles, pretty good deal if you ask me.

I also need to add Menzerna FG400 & SF4000 to the arsenal.

HateSwirls
02-11-2014, 07:23 PM
I'm thinking about trying out the Opti products...get the 3-pack (Opti Compound II, Opti Polsih II, Opti Finish Polish) $30 for all three in 8oz bottles, pretty good deal if you ask me.

I also need to add Menzerna FG400 & SF4000 to the arsenal.

FG4000 is my next product to try, I only hear good things about it:dblthumb2:

Andr3wilson
02-11-2014, 07:28 PM
You guys really need to try the rupes line. It's surprisingly good! I used to be a Menz addict, but now I'm over to rupes for cheaper jobs!

HateSwirls
02-11-2014, 07:34 PM
You guys really need to try the rupes line. It's surprisingly good! I used to be a Menz addict, but now I'm over to rupes for cheaper jobs!

Mark , aka Thundra, here loves it too.
I'm sure down the road I'll give it a try.