PDA

View Full Version : Trim/Tire/WHeel sealant

klumzypinoy
07-06-2007, 06:41 PM
For the Autogeek staff out there, is AG thinking of making a trim/tire/wheel sealant that can compete with Ultima's trim/tire/wheel sealant with a lower cost? I would definitely buy some. I'm getting tired of wheel gels, and I want something that can be used on multiple surfaces :D.

ScottB
07-06-2007, 06:45 PM
I am waiting to see if we will carry the line, and just how great it truly is. Hype usually surrounds most new products for a couple month, then the truth comes out. Spending 40.00 on what amounts to a protectant likely means the hype should clamour till they get there moneys worth. We need to see reorders and high volume requests.

klumzypinoy
07-06-2007, 06:57 PM
I was impressed with the results at the UDM/Ultima day, but the price scared me off.

Reddwarf
07-06-2007, 08:55 PM
Whoa! $40 bucks for 12 0z!? I did a google on it. Sounds nice, but that's a lot to spend to try it out.

RallyMSP
07-07-2007, 12:01 AM
The whole line seems pretty spendy. I'll just use AJT to seal stuff. I can almost buy four bottles of the stuff for one bottle of Ultima.

klumzypinoy
07-07-2007, 06:10 AM
The whole line seems pretty spendy. I'll just use AJT to seal stuff. I can almost buy four bottles of the stuff for one bottle of Ultima.

Ever tried that sealant on trim?