PDA

View Full Version : Free Gift with NTS7

klumzypinoy
07-06-2007, 06:35 PM
Thank you AG for the bottle of Diamond Cote Car Wax! Well, I ordered a bottle of NTS7 rim cleaner and got my free gift as well :D. I was curious about the Diamondite line, and what a way to try it out for free! I have some unwaxed panels on my car so I'm going to try this out one day. I'm also gonna do a DP Wheel Gel VS NTS7 Rim Cleaner (the only two rim cleaners i have).

ScottB
07-06-2007, 06:43 PM
I rather like the NTS7 Interior Cleaner, and soap is not bad. I find it wierd that line did not take off as Sonax is quite popular abroad. I gotta feeling this line is on the short list and soon will be like Clearkote !

klumzypinoy
07-06-2007, 06:53 PM
I rather like the NTS7 Interior Cleaner, and soap is not bad. I find it wierd that line did not take off as Sonax is quite popular abroad. I gotta feeling this line is on the short list and soon will be like Clearkote !

Yeah the soap is not bad at all. I like it more than Meg's Gold Class. I wasn't impressed with the liquid shield, but I'll give it a try again sometime.

supercharged
07-06-2007, 07:33 PM
Yeah, I'm afraid of that. I've noticed that it is on a really huge sale.

investinwaffles
07-07-2007, 12:51 AM
Thank you AG for the bottle of Diamond Cote Car Wax! Well, I ordered a bottle of NTS7 rim cleaner and got my free gift as well :D. I was curious about the Diamondite line, and what a way to try it out for free! I have some unwaxed panels on my car so I'm going to try this out one day. I'm also gonna do a DP Wheel Gel VS NTS7 Rim Cleaner (the only two rim cleaners i have).
yea, i bought the paint creme, and the soap and got 2 bottles of the stuff. I really liked the soap, but it didnt foam enough for my tastes.

ltoman
07-07-2007, 11:36 PM
Yeah the soap is not bad at all. I like it more than Meg's Gold Class. I wasn't impressed with the liquid shield, but I'll give it a try again sometime.
Darn. I ordered that - haven't tried it yet.
Hey, I got the wax too, which I thought was totally cool - but did you guys notice it smelled very strong? Mine has a strong smell. You guys?
Lauren

klumzypinoy
07-08-2007, 02:38 AM
It has some solvent smell to me! No added perfumes.

ltoman
07-08-2007, 01:40 PM
It has some solvent smell to me! No added perfumes.
Ok then, that makes them all alike. Thank you! Hey, if you get to try it before the rest of us, please let us know ~ post a review!!!
:cheers:
Lauren

klumzypinoy
07-08-2007, 03:49 PM
Ok then, that makes them all alike. Thank you! Hey, if you get to try it before the rest of us, please let us know ~ post a review!!!
:cheers:
Lauren

Will do!!

ltoman
07-08-2007, 06:37 PM
Will do!!

thank you, because I placed a second additional order with 2 more Sonax - NTS7 items - the leather cleaner and the soap - and it is likely I will get another bottle.
Maybe it will be super tough - just what the rest of the top of that green van needs!!!

klumzypinoy
07-09-2007, 02:20 AM
thank you, because I placed a second additional order with 2 more Sonax - NTS7 items - the leather cleaner and the soap - and it is likely I will get another bottle.
Maybe it will be super tough - just what the rest of the top of that green van needs!!!

I really liked the soap, but I think it's 2 ounce per gallon!!! Well, I got a sample sent, and looked at the NTS7 website. It has instructions on how to use the soap, and I swore it said 1 oz for 1/2 gallons of water :(.