PDA

View Full Version : Free Gift Thank you AG

EddieF
02-05-2014, 04:11 PM
I just received my delivery of MF towels and some CG citrus soap. I noticed there's a small bottle of 303 cleaner and spot remover. Thank you! How does everyone like this product, i've never used it before?

ryanbabz71
02-05-2014, 05:35 PM
I got one in my last order. A nice little surprise :)

Ryan

Mike Phillips
02-06-2014, 08:33 AM
I just received my delivery of MF towels and some CG citrus soap.

I noticed there's a small bottle of 303 cleaner and spot remover.

Thank you! How does everyone like this product, i've never used it before?

I've never used this product specifically but I've always had great luck with all 303 products.

From the AG store page for this product....

303 Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner and Spot Remover

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/autogeek_2267_90491803X (javascript:hideLayerInsets(document.getElementByI d('imgplaceholder'));)
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/autogeek_2267_90510781 (javascript:changeImg('imgmainimg0',imgmainimg0lar ge,document.getElementById('imgplaceholder'));)Use this multi-purpose cleaner from 303 to keep your interior free of stubborn stains.

I normally stop at the convenient store on my way into the Autogeek to pick up an orange juice and a muffin. One day I decided to change things up and buy grape juice instead of orange juice. I’m sure you can guess where this is going! Needless to say, I had a klutzy moment and dropped the grape juice, so it splattered all over my freshly detailed dash and carpeting…my light tan carpeting. Luckily I had my 303 Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner and Spot Remover tucked away in the trunk, along with a Cobra Microfiber Applicator Pad. 303 is the maker of the best selling Aerospace Protectant, a lifesaver in the car care industry. I sprayed the Cleaner and Spot Remover over the grape juice stain, and like magic it was removed, leaving my plush, tan carpeting looking brand new again. Here are features of this cleaner that make it a necessary addition to your cleaning armory:

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/autogeek/carinteriorcarpet.jpgColloidal Cleaning Action: Colloidal action was first used be scientists to break up particles in oil from oil slicks in our oceans. The oil literally would dissolve in the water. Think of this cleaning action in terms of the reaction of the atom in an atomic explosion. The atoms in the colloid lift, separate and hold in suspension the oils, grease, dust, and soils which have been penetrated. This breakthrough allows the ultra-wet water to hold grease, dirt, and oil in suspension, allowing them to dissolve within the water. It removes the most stubborn, impossible stains which may occur on your carpeting, upholstery, canvas and any other water-safe fabrics.

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/autogeek/gmc.jpgNo Soaps or Detergents: Unlike many cleaners, this product is soap and detergent free. In addition, it is phosphate, nitrates, enzymes, and VOC free. It is so safe you cold use it to wash fruits and vegetables prior to cooking! This product rinses clear, leaving no residue behind.

Versatile: You can use 303 Cleaner and Spot Remover on flooring, carpeting, fabric car seats, indoor furniture and carpeting, pet beds, curtains, fabric tablecloths, boating upholstery, canvas boat and sail covers, and any other fabric that is water safe! We love a product that works just as well in the house as it does for car detailing, and this one tops the list!

Your 303 Cleaner and Spot Remover is packaged in a generous 32 oz spray bottle. We recommend you use the Cobra Microfiber Applicator Pad with this product.

Here are a few commonly asked questions that we have answered about this product:

Q: I’m a salesman, and I spend about 80% of my time on the road. You know what that means…fast food meals. If I’m juggling driving with eating, I often end up with either oil or soda stains on my lap and on my car seat. Will this product work well on food grease?

A: Absolutely! This product was first demonstrated on ocean oil slicks, so lifting and removing food grease is a piece of cake!

Q: Thanks for the grape juice story, I can really relate to how horrible it is to see a stain like that on your light colored carpeting. My daughter is still in the formidable years, and when traveling my wife will give her a spill proof cup of cherry juice. The problem is that it isn’t spill proof! Usually I catch a spill right when it happens, but I did find some stains the other day that may have been sitting for a few weeks. Will this cleaner lift older stains?

A: 303 Cleaner and Spot Remover will lift any stain, of any age. It’s always best to clean them when they are fresh, but you will not have any trouble bringing back the look of a freshly detailed carpet if you use the cleaner weeks after a spill.

Ron S
02-06-2014, 08:43 AM
I was surprised when I opened my box of goodies to find the 303 inside. Thank you so much. This will be my first time trying this product.

EddieF
02-06-2014, 09:15 AM
Thanks Mike.