PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Help! :)

Pages : [1] 2

kodyleek
02-04-2014, 08:59 PM
Hey guys name is Kodylee and have been detailing for a small amount of time. Part time Job that i hope to expand in the near future. I am looking for someone or a few people to help me along my journey to help answer simple questions and have small discussions. I would really appreciate any help I can get from fellow detailers. Feed back please

GenesisCoupe
02-04-2014, 09:00 PM
ask away!

Just02896
02-04-2014, 09:02 PM
ask away!

^^^THIS!^^^

And WELCOME!

Pureshine
02-04-2014, 09:08 PM
Welcome to AGO :)

VP Mark
02-04-2014, 09:09 PM
Welcome. The how to make money detailing cars is a great forum for the business side of detailing, but feel free to ask on this thread as well. You picked the right forum.

hernandez.art13
02-04-2014, 09:31 PM
:welcome:

jamesboyy
02-04-2014, 11:48 PM
Welcome to autogeek, and like everyone else said ask away

kodyleek
02-05-2014, 12:15 AM
Thanks! I guess for my first question goes is on products. I myself have been using all chemical guys stuff and so far like their line of chemicals. My question is Are there actually product lines that are like the "pinnacle" or top of the line stuff. For example G techniq, C quartz etc..??

kodyleek
02-05-2014, 12:16 AM
Welcome. The how to make money detailing cars is a great forum for the business side of detailing, but feel free to ask on this thread as well. You picked the right forum.

Yes I have already read and taken a good look over several of these documents. Thanks for the heads up tho.

Just02896
02-05-2014, 12:59 AM
Thanks! I guess for my first question goes is on products. I myself have been using all chemical guys stuff and so far like their line of chemicals. My question is Are there actually product lines that are like the "pinnacle" or top of the line stuff. For example G techniq, C quartz etc..??

I believe perception plays a big role in what "The best products" are. If a product works efficiently and reliably, then one could deem it best. Other products gain reputations as being the best from reviews. Are you looking for compounds, polishes, waxes, sealants, or coatings?

I also believe that many different brands would have a hand in a list of "best products", not just one! Kind of like a recipe! :-)

UNCkid
02-05-2014, 02:02 AM
I also believe that many different brands would have a hand in a list of "best products", not just one! Kind of like a recipe! :-)

Couldn't say it any better!

As a newbie to world of detailing I just placed my first big order. It wasn't just one brand of products just mixing and matching and figuring out what would work best for me. I like to pick brands that are suitable for my budget and do a decent job.

VP Mark
02-05-2014, 08:19 AM
I would personally say there are a lot better brands out there than Chemical Guys. They have some OK stuff but a lot of mediocrity in their dozens of lines.

Optimum, Megs pro line, HD, Detailers Pro are all excellent. Its really about finding a line or combination of lines that work well for your business.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

HD.Detailing
02-05-2014, 09:01 AM
lots of good brands... one of my favs is Blackfire

kodyleek
02-05-2014, 11:35 PM
Thanks for the Feed back. Anyone have any Knowledge or Experience on GTechniqs Product Line?

Well I will continue to look into other products lines and research and put together combinations that will seem fit.

Yeah idk i guess i was just drawn to the chemical guys brand yet was very naive to what all that was out there.

wlshephard
02-06-2014, 12:31 AM
Some people shared there favorites here.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/auto-detailing-101/75696-what-your-must-have-detailing-products.html