PDA

View Full Version : Should I laugh or should I just cry??

Rod
02-02-2014, 10:14 AM
To prepare the surface take it to the automatic wash machine??? REALLY????

http://youtu.be/owKQWT3bzm4

Pureshine
02-02-2014, 11:13 AM
Ya that was kinda sad about the auto wash.

tuscarora dave
02-02-2014, 11:41 AM
We might not agree with the auto wash but yesterday as I drove past the local swirl-a-tron wash, there were cars lined up around the building as I'm sure they are at times at car washes all around the world. I think Sonax just realizes that these are potential sales customers and is smart for not excluding them.

Just02896
02-02-2014, 11:47 AM
The automatic car wash recommendation is kind of stupid but i am intrigued by the Sonax coating! I love Sonax products! Can't seem to find the coating anywhere. Anyone know where it can be purchased?

KillaCam
02-02-2014, 11:56 AM
We might not agree with the auto wash but yesterday as I drove past the local swirl-a-tron wash, there were cars lined up around the building as I'm sure they are at times at car washes all around the world. I think Sonax just realizes that these are potential sales customers and is smart for not excluding them.

This. Also sonax recommends in their video that you do hand wash. They just state an auto wash as an alternative.

This product seems like a coating almost. Wonder how it compares to polymer net shield.

SYMAWD
02-02-2014, 12:00 PM
They did say, "Better yet is a manual wash".

There is an auto car wash near me though where cars actually stop in the right lane of the highway and form a line for the car wash because they can't all fit on the car wash's property which holds at least 20-30 cars.

Just02896
02-02-2014, 12:23 PM
This. Also sonax recommends in their video that you do hand wash. They just state an auto wash as an alternative.

This product seems like a coating almost. Wonder how it compares to polymer net shield.

At the moment, Netshield over WDGPS is holding up phenomally on my truck through the cold, snow, sand, and salt! Just washed yesterday after sitting covered in winter grime for almost two weeks. Water still makes a mad dash for the ground!

Rod
02-02-2014, 01:43 PM
The automatic car wash recommendation is kind of stupid but i am intrigued by the Sonax coating! I love Sonax products! Can't seem to find the coating anywhere. Anyone know where it can be purchased?

In Argentina is quite common. Is a coating like Cquartz but from Sonax only that it lasts less: 9 months.