PDA

View Full Version : AG... I'm sorry but this relationship isn't working... It's all your fault!

Pages : [1] 2 3

chrislorl
02-01-2014, 07:34 PM
So I'm not sure when it started, but it seems like we are at a bypass..
I was getting ready to wash the car today.. Have most of my stuff out and I am standing there thinking.."am I missing anything?"...
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/2158/wash.jpg (http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/71015)

So out walks the Girlfriend and she says "do you really need all that stuff just to wash a car?"... Now guys, how often have you walked into the bathroom and there is more stuff on the bathroom counter then in the entire shop at AG? DO we say anything?????

So either AG needs to start offering some sort of counseling for couples caught in between detailing and other things, or maybe a personals section in the forums?

Just joking, I thing she is wondering why her car is not getting the same attention....

Bill1234
02-01-2014, 07:40 PM
ask her if you need toilet paper to poop and say its the same way here =)

Rmd
02-01-2014, 07:45 PM
Or ask her how many pairs of shoes she has.

chrislorl
02-01-2014, 07:53 PM
Haha, she has lost count, honestly you couldn't believe it unless you saw it.

Centexhokie
02-01-2014, 07:58 PM
There are times when you brain should keep your mouth from saying what your brain is thinking. This might be one of those times. So sayeth a man who has been married for 33 years.

02-01-2014, 08:28 PM
There are times when you brain should keep your mouth from saying what your brain is thinking. This might be one of those times. So sayeth a man who has been married for 33 years.

Happy wife happy life :props:

wrb_subie
02-01-2014, 09:35 PM
Ask her "does a duck with 1 leg swim in circles?"

FUNX650
02-01-2014, 11:41 PM
So out walks the Girlfriend and she says "do you really need all that stuff just to wash a car?"... Now guys, how often have you walked into the bathroom and there is more stuff on the bathroom counter then in the entire shop at AG? DO we say anything?????

Just joking, I thing she is wondering why her car is not getting the same attention....
I would ask whose house are you guys living in now...
but most times it doesn't matter if you get married.

And you're actually thinking about washing your car ahead of your girlfriend's?
Nothing like living Life on the edge!!

Bob

ScottB
02-02-2014, 08:43 AM
why not try and get her involved ... at first it tedious, but now even my wife LOVES a clean car and the many comments she receives weekly.

Rod
02-02-2014, 08:59 AM
Been there, dond that I know what you mean! The saddest of all is that although you have all that stuff you know there is something out there that you "need" but haven't got the chance to buy it yet :-)

A2D Signature
02-02-2014, 09:22 AM
Ask her to get ready to go out with you for somethjng to eat. By the time you're done with your car, she'll still be getting ready...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jfelbab
02-02-2014, 09:41 AM
Your response should be... "Well its funny that that you brought that up because I was just thinking I needed some X, Y and Z that I'll order later today. I could take my ride to the detailing shop and pay $250+ a few times a year but I'd rather save the money by doing this myself. That way we might have more money for fun things for us."

Married 47 years. ;)

2shiny
02-02-2014, 09:55 AM
watch out with cleaning your car before her's. I did that too. now she's driving my car... she likes shiny stuff...

OChallenger
02-02-2014, 12:41 PM
My fiancé just saw the gallon if CG v07 I ordered. She just shook her head

TheRosser
02-02-2014, 02:04 PM
I thought my wife was going to #### a chicken when I came back home to grab my 3rd bucket for the coin-op wash bay.
She said "why do you need another one?!"
"Bc this is for my wheels!"
So she replies "are you serious?"
"Yep!"

And then I drove away lol