PDA

View Full Version : Quality Microfiber at any B&M stores?

dbizzle22
01-31-2014, 07:30 PM
I need some high(ish) end microfiber towels for a detail job ASAP and don't want to pay express shipping costs. Is there anywhere that I can drive to and pickup a medium to high end microfiber for the job?

Looking for a more plush towel that will work well with a light DA polish job using Meguiar's 205 and Klasse Sealant. Possibly adding Collonite 845 to top it all off.

Evan.J
01-31-2014, 07:35 PM
Where are you located and when do u need them ?

dbizzle22
01-31-2014, 07:45 PM
Where are you located and when do u need them ?

San Francisco, CA area. I would need them by Sunday. I do have Amazon Prime also so I could get cheaper discounted rush shipping if there were any decent ones to buy from there.

If not, then I'll just have to post pone it but Sunday works out better for me since I have basically the whole day free.

HateSwirls
01-31-2014, 08:21 PM
I find it almost difficult if not impossible to find good MF anywhere in my area.
That's one reason I keep so many on hand.

ken tuep
01-31-2014, 08:32 PM
The Kirkland towels from Costco might work for you, if you have a membership. They are of good quality, not the best, but from the sounds of the Job they might work.

Also, just start searching all the stores near you. There might be another local detailer that might be able to sell or loan ya some.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using AG Online

blkSRT
01-31-2014, 09:07 PM
Do you have advanced auto near you? If so they should sell griots garage products.

Nicklyons
01-31-2014, 09:31 PM
I would check SAMs club if you have a membership there. They sell a pack of mfs that's are really nice right out of the package and if I recall correctly they're pretty cheap too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ken tuep
01-31-2014, 09:35 PM
Do you have advanced auto near you? If so they should sell griots garage products.

+1 , I totally forgot about that! This is probably your best bet for really good towels. $$$$

dbizzle22
02-01-2014, 02:23 AM
+1 , I totally forgot about that! This is probably your best bet for really good towels. $$$$

Ugh. Unfortunately there aren't any Advanced Autos in my area. None within 100 miles even.

I'll just postpone. I hear too much about how people won't ever let the Costco Kirkland towels touch their paint.

VISITOR
02-01-2014, 02:28 AM
oreillys has some viking mf towels that are nice. you'll have to feel/examine each one as they differ from batch to batch and there are also different varieties of mf towels they have...