View Full Version : Carpro spotless

Pages : [1] 2

mbkite
01-31-2014, 02:05 PM
Carpro spotless any news on this..
Water spot remover ?

WillWashesCars
01-31-2014, 02:19 PM
Seems like a waterspot remover with no abrasives and pretty safe and simple to use. I am extremely excited. I also heard it does NOT stink!

FUNX650
01-31-2014, 02:26 PM
I've heard that certain PPE, and ample ventilation, is a must when using this product.

Bob

rjd598
01-31-2014, 02:32 PM
SPOTLESS Water spots remover - YouTube (http://youtu.be/3DRMt_WdLx4)

Anyone know when this is coming out?

WillWashesCars
01-31-2014, 02:33 PM
Here is a video they posted too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DRMt_WdLx4]SPOTLESS Water spots remover - YouTube[/video]

Nick McKees37
01-31-2014, 02:41 PM
It'll be on our shelves very soon. :dblthumb2:

lionshark
02-12-2014, 10:31 PM
oh man...this will save a ton of time...sold!

zmcgovern45
02-12-2014, 11:02 PM
Definitely looking forward to this!

Radarryan
02-13-2014, 03:26 AM
Looks pretty impressive! :hungry:

bimmer325!
02-13-2014, 04:23 AM
I Like all the Carpro products.. They work quick and fairly easy...and deliver the results they advertise..the only "hmmmm" thing (for me) is the fact that they are applying spotless to a test piece that already has a applied (CKUK I believe) coating to it. Seems to me they could have gotten more mileage out of their Demo using a typically abused in the elements vehicle. Just my 3 cents...(I had an extra penny!)

Avi@CarPro
02-13-2014, 02:14 PM
Hi Everyone

the Spotless will arrive very soon to AG ,
i dont want to write too much since i guess Nick will want to launch it himself.
i would only say few things,
Spotless is acid base mixture which specially target to "attack" minerals and calcium deposits.
still very safe to use , in closed room as well. (ventilated room is mostly for precaution reasons)

why we developed it? in many countries, Asia, USA and many other countries the water is very hard with lots of calcium and other minerals.
on glass coatings it can get serious problem , and on any car paint basically . the idea is to remove these with the minimum abrasion use!

the reason we did the test on that small panel coated is to show the great effect .
water spots on coating are impossible to remove without polish abrasion. more harder than on normal waxed car or clearcoat.

why its not a car surface ? since we didnt have spotted car lol
this panel in the video was baked with hard water for 2 weeks , under sun and heat gun . to make it etch hard into the coat

i guess Nick will do his test review on water spotted car to show how it works.

btw- Spotless will work for any house care as well, bathroom glass, sinks, tiles , chromes etc.

A.P.A.D.
02-13-2014, 02:24 PM
CarPro and Corey are awesome!!

zmcgovern45
02-13-2014, 04:09 PM
I Like all the Carpro products.. They work quick and fairly easy...and deliver the results they advertise..the only "hmmmm" thing (for me) is the fact that they are applying spotless to a test piece that already has a applied (CKUK I believe) coating to it. Seems to me they could have gotten more mileage out of their Demo using a typically abused in the elements vehicle. Just my 3 cents...(I had an extra penny!)

As Avi said... this product seems to be marketed towards the issue of water spotting on silica coatings (as well as non-coated vehicles). Water spotting is a very annoying issue with coated vehicles. It is risky to polish a car that has been coated as you may compromise the coating, so a product like this is long overdue. Before Spotless, products like vinegar and other "household acids" have been used in an attempt to remove hard water deposits without abrasives.

I am definitely looking forward to using this product.

Rsurfer
02-13-2014, 04:19 PM
Will it work as good as MX7???

Woob
02-14-2014, 02:01 PM
CarPro and Corey are awesome!!

+1! Interesting product.