PDA

View Full Version : Takes no man for polishing?

HateSwirls
01-29-2014, 07:20 PM
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGx9zAbqkrk&feature=youtube_gdata_player]CAR WASH AND POLISH TUNNEL - english - CHRIST WASH SYSTEMS - YouTube[/video]

Looks cool but same outcome I'm sure,swirls galore.
If you have a good heart and no health issues watch until the end.

SYMAWD
01-29-2014, 07:30 PM
I wish we got the Scirocco here, but yeah, probably still a bunch of swirls.

05 Mica
01-29-2014, 07:59 PM
Perfect for the average driver

AeroCleanse
01-29-2014, 08:06 PM
See even Europeans have better automatic car washes than the US does.

Tato
01-29-2014, 08:10 PM
No sun shots? White vehicle? lol couldn't resist, sorry.

VERY interesting system, and with lots of potential. Maybe if they spin some MF towel wouldn't be better? Also I've found foam cannon performance bad tweaked.

Another flaw are the Wheels passing way to fast for an acceptable cleaning on majority of cases.

What to say about Polishing session, 1 step, 1 pass, and... and... ? However...

That's how life works, indeed.

Nevertheless, the system is not totally lame, it's like an ATARI of automatized car washes. I mean, looks technological, but someday we'll all laugh on this!

Certainly has a lot of room to grow and improve.

Thanks for sharing,

Kind Regards.

custmsprty
01-29-2014, 08:32 PM

If that's what better represents they can keep them over there :laughing:
That's one major swirl inducing system. One pass and your done.

Audios S6
01-29-2014, 08:33 PM
Google "auto butler", you too can have this innovative service here in the US, you even get a complimentary dealer wash. Twice the DISO!

A buddy of mine worked at a dealership that had one. They would clay only horizontal panels prior to sending it through. They never got new clay in the 6 months he worked there.

Mark Rancourt
01-29-2014, 08:39 PM
Glad we don't have one in mt town. I'd be flipping burgers

tpr1634
01-29-2014, 08:45 PM
Auto butler, video shows a 1998 taurus in a state of the art piece of equipment. :buffing:

jgibson2980
01-29-2014, 08:52 PM
Waste of money, I worked at several autowashes in my days . All they do is in proper wash methods, from start to finsh. Did learn anything but what not to do .

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AG Online

jankerson
01-30-2014, 12:19 AM
It would likely work very well if it was maintained and done exactly like in the video... I could see that happening over in the Europe.

In the US, it would be a disaster, wouldn't be maintained properly and all corners cut possible like the pre rinse by hand so it wouldn't be pretty... So then the fabric would get really dirty and scratch up the cars, and they wouldn't care or maintain them. And they would hire a bunch of Illegals under the table for $4.00 and hour.......

Now over in the Europe it would be different...

jankerson
01-30-2014, 12:38 AM

In the US the way the Business mentality works and how they are taught in College it would be a total disaster in the making.

Wouldn't be maintained properly.... Or even maintained at all unless it broke down......

Every corner cut that is possible. with quality not even a concern, just profit.

And they would cut more corners as time when on so it would get even worse.

In the US I wouldn't even think of taking my car or even a friends car to one of them.

Over in Europe for a DD I don't see an issue.

Different Business ethics, totally different mentality.

bigbadbp7
01-30-2014, 12:41 AM
This is pretty cool actually. I with I could charge someone 20 euros and just pre rinse there car. They are in the Netherlands, I could tell from just the tiny dialogue in the beginning between the woman and the man.