PDA

View Full Version : What has AG thought you?

HateSwirls
01-29-2014, 05:12 PM
You know we may take AG for granted, myself I'm grateful and learned a few things here and there but one thing I've learned and got a better understanding of is detailing tool technology.

Most detail sites main objective is to sell us products, I mean AG wants to sell too thats why they're in the business but it's what they offer us besides "products".
It's how they keep us updated on them, they test every product before they sell it , no need to google new detail products, it's all right here.
They even share their thoughts on them, Mike's articals, Pictures, video's, Nick brings the newest products to the boards, etc.

I have a great passion for tools and since I joined here I've learned more about them, AG breaks it down for us, they do the math and we, the members takes it from there, it's how we learn more.

Anyway wanted to say publicity how much I appreciate AG:dblthumb2:

Thanks AG, all of you including the ones who work so hard to make sure our packages leave on time, you see we don't know all what goes on there but one thing is certain, a lot of hard work on their part:dblthumb2:

tpr1634
01-29-2014, 05:53 PM
I'll drink to that:buffing:

RobertJ34
01-29-2014, 05:54 PM
+1
Thanks!

HateSwirls
01-29-2014, 05:58 PM
Sorry for the typo.
I meant " taught" not thought. Lol

01-29-2014, 06:27 PM
Well said!

FrankS
01-29-2014, 06:35 PM
+1
Thanks AG!

Docpeanut
01-29-2014, 09:08 PM
AG has taught me how to quickly drain my bank account

01-29-2014, 09:09 PM

Right there with ya:props:

tpr1634
01-29-2014, 09:11 PM

Just got me again:buffing:

wlshephard
01-29-2014, 10:04 PM
I agree. I think Autogeek is top notch.

FUNX650
01-29-2014, 11:33 PM
That...(among others):

-PBMG, including AGO as an entity, really does have its RFP's in order.

-Has recognized that their Customers have become more sophisticated in their ways and means of purchasing products.

Accordingly:
-Seems to have "adjusted" their business model, (which includes training for their representatives), from solely practicing the "old school" solution-selling practices...
to be more aligned with the latest trending towards the insight-selling approach.

Bob

hernandez.art13
01-29-2014, 11:50 PM
This might seem odd, but I feel that AG has made this forum a type of brotherhood. Where we can all share and help each other with the same passion which is Detailing.

CM8 6MT
01-30-2014, 12:29 AM
AG owns, the BEST Auto Car Care forum on the net hands down. They also have excellent in-house brand names to back all that up. Probably one of the friendliest detailing forums as well. Other forums people are not as eager to help out, or act like they know everything there is to know.

Sure, the AG forum isnt perfect. You have a few self-proclaimed "pro detailers" that dont know what their talking about. However theres more good here that outweighs the bad IMO.