PDA

View Full Version : Dupray Steam Cleaners Now Available @ Autogeek!

Nick McKees37
01-29-2014, 10:26 AM
Dupray Steam Cleaners Now Available @ Autogeek!
http://autogeekonline.net/nick/Winter%202014/DUPRAY6_vectorielle.jpg (http://www.autogeek.net/dupray-steam-cleaners.html)
Dupray Industries is a leading source of advanced cleaning systems including vapor steam cleaners, floor scrubbers, and carpet cleaners. With a focus on innovation and dedication to providing high-quality, environmentally-friendly deep cleaning options, Dupray offers highly effective alternatives to traditional cleaning methods. With a Dupray machine, you can achieve a higher level of clean by harnessing the power of steam!

Dupray has gained a solid reputation throughout North America for supplying the finest Tecnovap commercial steam cleaners available. Tecnovap is an Italian-made line of commercial and residential cleaning machines with nearly three decades in the business. That means that each Dupray machine is made with the highest quality components that are built to last. Dupray machines clean better with less effort.

Dupray steamers are ideal for countless applications in the automotive industry. Weekend warriors and professional detailers alike will benefit from the quality and versatility of Dupray products. Steam offers a chemical-free way to clean paint, floorboards, door jambs, engine bays, rims, upholstery and more!

Dupray Steam Cleaners (http://www.autogeek.net/dupray-steam-cleaners.html)

Pureshine
01-29-2014, 10:57 AM
Good to see Nick great product :) Glad to see the same price :)

Eric M.
01-29-2014, 11:47 AM
I own the hill injection model and I'd buy another one tomorrow without hesitation. It's a absolute beast, good call on carrying these products.

Flash Gordon
01-29-2014, 11:48 AM
Will the good folks from Dupray be at DetailFest?

Wors
01-29-2014, 03:14 PM
I have had the Hill Injection for 18 months and could not be more happy with it. Steam makes interiors very easy.

Woob
01-29-2014, 03:59 PM
Wicked!

AeroCleanse
01-29-2014, 06:02 PM
They are good steamers, and if I could afford a Carmen Super Inox I'd get one.

Nick McKees37
01-30-2014, 03:46 PM
Will the good folks from Dupray be at DetailFest?

Great question - you'll just have to wait and find out! :dblthumb2:

rperez915
02-11-2014, 10:51 AM
This is great. Hopefully they are at detail fest. Regardless I'll be purchasing one of these soon.

ShineRight
04-04-2014, 12:27 AM
I know this thread is a tad old but I have been wanting to do a good review on the hill injection model for a while... After I purchased the dupray last June I continued to do double the amount of work in a day since.

Just thought if add a little extra support to this company. Last month the machine started leaking from the bottom through the electrical. Dupray's warranty was great, as was the customer service I received. I called them up and they gave all info I needed to mail it in less than 10 minutes. Their time frame for repair was 3-7 business days. While I was out of a steamer for this time (luckily it was off season), they stuck to their word.

I guess I got a Lemmon. But they not only made the proper repairs, but performed routine maintenance and said one of the casters was bad and replaced that as well. I would have never even noticed. So if you think you're in it to win it, I would not suggest any other company. Dupray has the highest pressure and temperature steamer out there for a 110V portable steam cleaner. And on my hill injection, you receive a plethora of attachments and a nice bag of course. I have used my machine for infinite uses from taking out tint to cleaning wood floors to detailing interiors to removing road paint from wheel wells and cleaning commercial kitchen equipment. The continuous refill is a must if you are in the professional side of cleaning.

Hope I was a little helpful for anybody searching or wanting to confirm what they already know. As much info as I pull from all of you educated experienced geeks, this is the start of the least I could do!

Thanks and happy buying
(You won't regret it)

Josh

ghji222
04-21-2014, 04:18 AM
Wao its same thing which i want i also want some care and clean product of my car after lot of struggle i find this product which is i hope very helpful during the cleanness of my car..

ghji222
04-30-2014, 01:21 AM
Dupray is a very best auto parts company.I like it and it known from years.I like its material and great to know that Dupray Steam Cleaners are now available.I like it and now i would like to used it for my Mustang Cobra.Its a very helpful thing in car matters.