PDA

View Full Version : need opinions on my website

KMG
01-28-2014, 07:06 PM
So little by little I have been changing some stuff on my website and I am kind of hitting a wall with additional ideas. Please take a look at give me your opinions on how things look, or things that you think might need some changing. Don't be shy, I am looking for your honest opinions. I currently am not showing prices on my services, however I do have a page worked up with pricing on that I am not sharing at this time.

Look forward to seeing what you have to say.

KMG Detailing (http://www.kmgdetailing.com)

Thanks guys!

Chris@AutoCleanse
01-28-2014, 07:27 PM
Looks good. Maybe instead of the recent work and services being on the first page. Take them off to clean it up a little. You have those in the tool bar so they can click and review it. The font maybe a just a hair bigger or a contrasting back color instead of white. Just my 2 cents, please don't take it the wrong way. See what others have to say.

TundraPower
01-28-2014, 09:15 PM
What does "affiliated with detailed image" mean?

HD.Detailing
01-28-2014, 10:11 PM
means he is an affiliate.. we affiliates get special codes that when people buy from them with our individually marked special links.. we get paid.

KMG
01-28-2014, 10:33 PM
Yes that is correct. Basically you can sell or market products the sell and if people purchase them you get a small % of it.

Sent from my HTC One using AG Online

Just02896
01-28-2014, 10:38 PM
means he is an affiliate.. we affiliates get special codes that when people buy from them with our individually marked special links.. we get paid.

Does AG do this? If not, Why? :-)

BFEHB
01-28-2014, 10:53 PM
I think it looks very nice overall.

On the recent work page do you need a date the work was done? If not, I would move the Tundra up just because that 93 Dodge is not a good looking truck and you did the interior not the exterior. Don't get me wrong, you did a very nice job but that truck is never going to win a beauty prize. People like to see bright shiny things. Also, on the Tundra or any vehicle where you do correction work I would tape off a section to show all the swirls/imperfections versus your correction work - take and post a picture of your skill :).

Just02896
01-28-2014, 11:11 PM
The before and after shots of the Kia's interior really drew me in! Great work! I think you should lead with those, followed by the Tundra, the F-150, etc. Definitely cut out the itemization of products used and just advertise that you use only top shelf detailing products not available at auto parts stores? Little tweaks and there as you go will perfect your site in no time!

The services page is informative and easy to read and understand! Great job with that!

Having a website is just like owning a home! Your always adding or taking things away and your work is never done! Lol :-)

cardaddy
01-29-2014, 01:25 AM
Does AG do this? If not, Why? :-)

I think AG does! ;)

It's late, and/or I'm half asleep, but I'd swear I read that on an AG site sometimes late last year.

I'd contact Nick or Meghan, they'll know.

KMG
01-29-2014, 08:06 AM
AG does offer an affiliate program also. I only now signed up for their program, since I had never looked into theirs. I do place some orders here, however I buy most of my stuff else where due to having a wholesale account which AG does not offer. Here is a link for the AG affiliate program.

Become An Autogeek Affiliate (http://www.autogeek.net/become-an-autogeek-affiliate.html)