PDA

View Full Version : Mother's Carnuba Cleaner Wax!!!!

galaxy
01-28-2014, 09:06 AM
IMO, another overlooked, underestimated product from Mother's! I always have a bottle on hand because it's been my go-to product for quick wheel clean ups and to use on other odd surfaces here and there that could use a clean and protection coat.

Well, with the winter in full effect, I had to use iron-x to get the spots off the (white) truck following a nasty winter storm we had. Did the iron-x and super quick clay-bar job on the sides to get that taken care of. Obviously this left nothing on the surface so I wanted to get soemthing down. It was still too cold to do any polising/correction or to mess around with a full up Pinnacle or botique job so I grabbed the Mother's Carnuba Cleaner Wax and threw a coat on with a black LakeCountry pad.

While it wasn't my typical spring cleaning job, I must say I was blown away by the results I did get. I got the ever, ever so slightest amount of marring I'm assuming from some of the cleaners in the wax (you'd have to be really anal with a light to see them), but the results were impressive for throwing on one coat of something. Truck is really WHITE again! It'll get me to spring which was the goal.

Anyways...definitely a product I'll continue to keep in my inventory.

Bunky
01-28-2014, 11:25 AM
It is a very useful product.

I use the cleaner wax primarily on plastic chrome and one in a while on water spots or after cleaning bird bombs.

CDot
01-28-2014, 02:07 PM
Great product; I have a bottle and love it.

Billand
01-28-2014, 04:50 PM
I used it last night on a hummer limo the owner said its never looked better. I was also pleased with the results it gave a great time saver.