PDA

View Full Version : Tvr cerbera

PA DETAILER
01-28-2014, 07:48 AM
TVR Cerbera - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/####/TVR_Cerbera)

This really caught my eye last night on a episode of "wheeler dealers".

Never heard of it before.

KillaCam
01-28-2014, 08:00 AM
First heard of this car in project Gotham racing for Xbox back in the day. It was the fastest car in the game. Very cool car.

KillaCam
01-28-2014, 08:02 AM
Whoops, it wasn't that one it was the cerbera speed 12. Totally different.

Klasse Act
01-28-2014, 08:10 AM
I saw that episode and couldn't understand why the frame was powder coated and not coated with something stronger, you'd think they'd use something better on an expensive car. Yeah the car is very cool, have seen other TVR's on Top Gear as well as inperson, very unique and VERY British cars!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

ken tuep
01-28-2014, 08:42 AM
Powdercoat is tough as nails when done properly. What would have been better to use? I'm just curious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using AG Online

Klasse Act
01-28-2014, 10:00 AM
Powdercoat is tough as nails when done properly. What would have been better to use? I'm just curious.

I don't know but the frame was rotted to hell on that car they did on "Wheeler Dealers" w/ the powdercoat, you'd think a small mfg like TVR would have the process down.

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

ken tuep
01-30-2014, 12:59 PM
Yeah I saw that episode yesterday or the day before. Powder coat usually last much longer and stands up better than that.

I just wasn't sure if maybe there was something stronger to put on. Maybe like a non hardening rubberized undercoat, since it can't chip.