PDA

View Full Version : DG 105 on Marble Countertops?

ricka
07-04-2007, 05:59 PM
while talking (and justifying) to my bride about the great detailing products i've purchased, she noticed how sweet my kid's passat looked after using dg 105. so, she asks, "would this work on our polished kitchen marble counter tops?"

figuring this might diminish the raised eyebrows of another shipment package ("again!?") would this sealant work on the marble?

if so, my life just got a whole lot easier...:D

joe.p
07-04-2007, 06:13 PM
i don't own marble or granite so i can't comment...i know Gary Sword did his counter tops with Wolfgang sealant...they came out real sharp..

if you have time check out his photo gallery where he posted a few pics..

Z06-Goose
07-04-2007, 06:19 PM
I use sealant just about on anything around the house :D

Surfer
07-04-2007, 06:52 PM
I tried EX-P on our counter tops and it came out great. Gary used WG on his. Just don't use AIO on shower floors, just ask Scott (Killr) about his experience lol

klumzypinoy
07-05-2007, 12:47 AM
I tried EX-P on our counter tops and it came out great. Gary used WG on his. Just don't use AIO on shower floors, just ask Scott (Killr) about his experience lol

lol I don't put anythig on the tiles around the house and they're darn slippery wearing socks. I don't even wanna know what happens with detailing products applied on shower floors :p