PDA

View Full Version : Optimum waterless wash plus in 22 0z sprayer.

pld
01-23-2014, 07:57 PM
I made a mistake and ordered the Ultima waterless wash plus in the 22 0z sprayer bottle ( I wanted the concentrate bottle), can I use this as a clay lube? Thank's.

pld
01-23-2014, 07:59 PM
Sorry the title should read ULTIMA WATERLESS SPRAY WASH PLUS.

jamesboyy
01-23-2014, 09:26 PM
Yes you can use Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ as clay lube.... good luck

KillaCam
01-23-2014, 10:08 PM
What dilution are you guys using UWW as clay lube?

pld
01-24-2014, 04:25 AM
What dilution are you guys using UWW as clay lube?
This Ultima already comes premixed but I don't know what ratio they do for their waterless wash plus;back of the bottle doesn't say anything about using it for clay lube, that's why I want to know if it's potent enough for lube or else this stuff is useless to me because I use Duragloss 901 for conventional washes.

KillaCam
01-24-2014, 08:12 PM
This Ultima already comes premixed but I don't know what ratio they do for their waterless wash plus;back of the bottle doesn't say anything about using it for clay lube, that's why I want to know if it's potent enough for lube or else this stuff is useless to me because I use Duragloss 901 for conventional washes.

I meant for the concentrate. I'm sure it's diluted more than the waterless dilution but not sure exactly how much.

jamesboyy
01-24-2014, 08:33 PM
its a 1/2 Ounce of concentrate to make 22 oz and one Ounce to make 3 gallons

KillaCam
01-24-2014, 09:14 PM
its a 1/2 Ounce of concentrate to make 22 oz and one Ounce to make 3 gallons

That's the waterless wash ratio, which is stated on the label.

Matt-erhorn
01-24-2014, 10:23 PM

I use the waterless wash ratio for flaying and it works perfect for me. Honestly I think it's cheap enough to not worry about trying to dilute any more and going through the hassle of having multiple dilutions. But I mean try experimenting and if you find it works better at a more diluted ratio, let me know.

KillaCam
01-24-2014, 11:45 PM
I use the waterless wash ratio for flaying and it works perfect for me. Honestly I think it's cheap enough to not worry about trying to dilute any more and going through the hassle of having multiple dilutions. But I mean try experimenting and if you find it works better at a more diluted ratio, let me know.

That's true. Sometimes people like to pinch pennies a bit further though.

Matt-erhorn
01-25-2014, 12:45 AM
That's true. Sometimes people like to pinch pennies a bit further though.

Oh trust me I understand that. I'll try and stretch every penny. But for me in this case, I don't want to have to mix 2 separate bottles especially since my storage space in my garage is a little limited at the moment.

Like I said though, if you try another ratio that works equally well, let me know and I'll give it a shot.

jamesboyy
01-25-2014, 01:09 AM

I know but you can dilute UWW + just like the waterless wash though

jamesboyy
01-25-2014, 01:11 AM

I know but you can dilute UWW + just like the waterless wash though