PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway! New Black Label Products!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Nick McKees37
01-22-2014, 01:50 PM
I'm going to be giving FIVE very lucky people the opportunity to win a bottle of Black Label Diamond Coating Detailer and Black Label Diamond Coating Booster.

Black Label Diamond Coating Booster

Restores and intensifies the shine, slickness, gloss, and protection of ALL coatings

http://autogeekonline.net/nick/Winter%202014/AG3_1535.jpg

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Booster is a specially formulated gloss and protection enhancer for all ceramic, quartz, and resin-based coatings. Black Label Diamond Coating Booster restores the impressive water beading and sheeting exhibited by your paint, glass, or wheel coating when it was first applied. Use Black Label Diamond Coating Booster as a topper for freshly applied coatings to amplify the glassy shine!

“Now what?” is the most frequently asked question after a vehicle is coated. Maintaining a freshly waxed vehicle is easy; spray waxes, quick detail sprays, and carnauba-based shampoos are abundant and compatible with waxes and sealants. Until now, your options for restoring the shine, slickness, and water sheeting of your coated vehicle were slim to none, because wax-based maintenance products don’t have the same effect on coatings.

Black Label Diamond Coating Detailer

Instant shine any time!

http://autogeekonline.net/nick/Winter%202014/AG3_1536.jpg

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Detailer is the first and only quick detail spray formulated specially for application with ceramic, quartz, and resin-based coatings! Black Label Diamond Coating Detailer is designed to safely remove light dust and contaminants from coated vehicles without hindering the impressive water beading or sheeting exhibited by the coating. Black Label Diamond Coating Detailer and its gloss-intensive formula increase shine and slickness after each use.

Not all quick detail sprays are created equal, and Diamond Coating Detailer is proof. Formulated specifically for application with ceramic, quartz, and resin-based coatings, Black Label Diamond Coating Detailer safely removes light dust without hindering the shine or water beading properties of the coating. Black Label Diamond Coating Detailer is compatible with all paint, wheel, and glass coatings.

How To Enter

Entering is simple: First, tell us which coating you currently have on your vehicle. Second, you must agree to write a review of the products (with photos) and post it on the forum. That's it!

FIVE winners will be selected at random on Monday, January 27th.

:dblthumb2:

BlackHawk
01-22-2014, 01:55 PM
I currently have Sonax Polymer NetSheild on my Eclipse, sort of a coating :P and i most definitely would do a review if i win!!!

Dr_Pain
01-22-2014, 02:07 PM
AWESOME! Count me in!

I have Black Label on my Raptor.... and did a review of the coating... with pics and videos!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/75279-pinnacle-black-label-coatings-action-pictures-video.html

Jrocket
01-22-2014, 02:13 PM
AWESOME! Count me in!

I have Black Label on my Raptor.... and did a review of the coating... with pics and videos!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/75279-pinnacle-black-label-coatings-action-pictures-video.html

Dr. Pain Gave an excellent Review :xyxthumbs:

Much appreciated.

Very cool for 5 lucky winners!!

Currently using Diamond surface Coating and Leather and Vinyl Coating!

VP Mark
I currently have the black label surface coating on my vehicle and almost 10 clients vehicles. I would love to try out these products on cars with completely different environmental factors and review.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

Rmd
Count me in too. PBL paint coating on my car.

rms64
01-22-2014, 02:24 PM
Nice - I will soon have PBL on my car - ordered it last week and would be happy to do a review on these!

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
01-22-2014, 02:30 PM
Thanks for continually doing these awesome giveaways PBMG.

I currently have the DP Paint coating on my wife's Jet Black BMW Wagon. I have been looking into doing a coating on my Jet Black BMW sedan.

Send me these two products, and I may have to buy the PBL paint coating to go with it....

I surely agree to provide some reviews.

rjd598
01-22-2014, 02:40 PM
I have swissvax crystal rock and I agree to write a review of the products and post them to the forum

DetailedTaco
01-22-2014, 02:43 PM
I have no coating on my car! I would love to write a review!

BayAreaTech
01-22-2014, 02:43 PM
I currently have in one vehicle PBL Sealant and on another Opti-seal. If I win I agree to write a full review with pics.

Colinpd137
01-22-2014, 02:46 PM
Cquartz UK & Opti Coat Pro (separate vehicles)
I hereby agree to write a review :)

t5er
01-22-2014, 02:52 PM
I have no coating on my vehicle. Currently just using Wolfgang sealant topped with P21S. I'd do a review regardless.

Sbmin
01-22-2014, 03:03 PM
I currently have Detailer's Paint Coating on one car, and CQuartz UK on the other. I'm looking forward to using these new products.

MarkD51
01-22-2014, 03:06 PM
I currently have the DP Paint Coating on my 2001 Kia Spectra, but it is currently buried with a host of other sealants on top of the Coating.

I do have the Pinnacle GL Paint Coating, and Paint Prep (Both Pinnacle, and DP) I have not used these just yet, but do plan on doing my white 1997 Tahoe LT when the Weather turns milder here.

The Tahoe which sports a extremely beautiful like new finish currently has both WGDGPS 3.0 and Menz Powerlock on it, but would like to try the GL Coating if it will bring both higher gloss, and better scratch-mar protection to the finish.

I am now starting to slightly see some marring occurring from the Tahoe's Covercraft NOAH Cover (at the seam joints) Contrary to what I previously noted, I guess it was only a matter of time that a Car Cover can, and will mar a paint finish.

If I use the GL Coating, I think it then wise to maintain this vehicle with the complimentary GL products, and agree to a thorough review with Pics included.

I will most likely again Clay with the Pinnacle Blue Poly Clay, then a light polishing with Menzerna SF4500 with Black or Red LC Pads prior to GL paint cleansing, and finish coating with the Gold Label Coating.
Mark