PDA

View Full Version : Which WW is best for the buck?

Pages : [1] 2

HateSwirls
01-21-2014, 07:17 PM
I'm about to place an order, one being a WW.
Which brand gives you more, in other words the best ratio?
I read where there's one that 1oz can make you a 32oz bottle, so one bottle would give me 32 bottles buying a 32oz bottle of product

I'd prefer one without wax but it wouldn't be the end of the world if it would contain wax.
It seems the ONR is most popular?

Feed back please

AC in OC
01-21-2014, 07:27 PM
Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ Concentrate, concentrated waterless auto wash, waterless car wash (http://www.autogeek.net/ultima-waterless-wash-concentrate.html)

SYMAWD
01-21-2014, 07:29 PM
Ultima Waterless Wash+

I really only like ONR for rinseless and window cleaning.

HateSwirls
01-21-2014, 07:30 PM
Try to keep my questions on one thread.
Sometimes you only need a finish polish for very light corrections.
I've read how long the work time is using Optimum Finish Polish.
I'm wanted a very light polish with long work times.

What are your guys thoughts of the OFP?
Also which 5" pads would work with this polish.
Getting ready to place an order but have some questions before I order.
One more thing, for those who jewel , how well would this work for mea.

TundraPower
01-21-2014, 07:36 PM
Try to keep my questions on one thread. Sometimes you only need a finish polish for very light corrections. I've read how long the work time is using Optimum Finish Polish. I'm wanted a very light polish with long work times. What are your guys thoughts of the OFP? Also which 5" pads would work with this polish. Getting ready to place an order but have some questions before I order. One more thing, for those who jewel , how well would this work for mea.

If you want a very light polish with very long working time Rupes Ultra Diamond is tough to beat.

Old Tiger
01-21-2014, 07:39 PM
UWW+ is $3.50 a gallon. 3 ounces makes a gallon. Others make a gallon with a quart ~ $10 a gallon. UWW+ is the the best performer at any price IME!

HateSwirls
01-21-2014, 07:50 PM
Interesting :dblthumb2:

Gotta check on it now:)

If you want a very light polish with very long working time Rupes Ultra Diamond is tough to beat.

Dogfather
01-21-2014, 07:50 PM
UWW+
Don't forget to try it as a rinseless also. Only 2 tsp. per gal.

runrun411
01-21-2014, 07:55 PM
Gary Dean's infinite Use Detail Juice. 1 gallon makes 51.2 gallons on WW, QD at 3.12 per gallon. Good stuff.

HateSwirls
01-21-2014, 08:03 PM
Sure makes a lot with using so little. :dblthumb2:

UWW+
Don't forget to try it as a rinseless also. Only 2 tsp. per gal.

HateSwirls
01-21-2014, 08:16 PM
I have many good MF towels but I'm not satisfied with them when using them with working with a DS, too plush, doesn't absorb well, have to make too many passes for my taste.

Any suggestions on a good MF towel for using with DS and WW's?

kevincwelch
01-21-2014, 08:26 PM
I have many good MF towels but I'm not satisfied with them when using them with working with a DS, too plush, doesn't absorb well, have to make too many passes for my taste.

I personally use these (http://www.autogeek.net/best-waterless-wash-towel.html) for rinseless and for WW. Very effective and have yet to see any damage to my car. I have about 10 of them and am very liberal with the wash and basically use 1 towel per panel (2 on hood and 2 on roof). I use woobies (http://www.autogeek.net/paint-polishing-towel.html) and GG (http://www.autogeek.net/griots-speed-shine-microfiber.html) with my detailers.

HateSwirls
01-21-2014, 08:36 PM
Thanks guys for all of the feedback:)
Very helpful.

SYMAWD
01-21-2014, 08:37 PM

Use a waffle weave for detail sprays. They also work for a waterless wash if you flip it often.

swanicyouth
01-21-2014, 10:44 PM
Use a waffle weave for detail sprays. They also work for a waterless wash if you flip it often.

Ditto. QDs / WW are liquids right? Are WWs the best at picking up liquids? Save the plush towels to get dirt off, then dry with a WW. If the surface is already clean, just use WWs. The 16x24" size is the best, because you can get many sides and a nice stable fold out of them.