PDA

View Full Version : My RAV looked super nice with...

HateSwirls
01-20-2014, 09:14 PM
Over the weekend I jeweled the paint on the RAV then sealed it with m21.
I got a good look at it in the sun today and man what a shine it had.
Few weeks ago I sealed it with the WGGPS with great results, using the cheaper of the two the m21 offered just as an amazing look as the WG.

If you haven't tried either one go with the m22 first , see for yourself what I saw today, you may be completey happy with it and be content with the m21 which would save you some cash without losing quality. :dblthumb2:

On my next test I'll do half the hood of my truck, one side the WG , the other m21, I want to see how they compare with durability.
I won't top either because I really want to see which OJE has the most lasting protection.
Thanks again Cardaddy for the m21 sample:dblthumb2:
In all honesty I couldn't see any difference in shine, non what so ever.
The WG however was a little easier to buff off but not by much.

Pureshine
01-20-2014, 09:28 PM
Pictures or it didn't happen!

Znig22
01-20-2014, 09:32 PM
Someone forgot the pics.

HateSwirls
01-20-2014, 09:41 PM
Pics are on my other thread, from yesterday.
Reflection shots but I'll take one in the sun , not a problem:)
My wife will be in in tomorrow I'll ask her to take a pic.

The reason for my post was to say how I feel and thought about it, sun shot would have been nice but it would not have shown a comparison of the two.
I get what you guys want though:)
Tell you what , I'll do a side by side of the two on the same car hopefully this weekend but I don't think you'd see a difference.

HateSwirls
01-20-2014, 09:43 PM
Didn't happen?
What are you trying to say?, come on now, say what's on your mind:)

Pictures or it didn't happen!

cardaddy
01-20-2014, 10:29 PM
I believe ya' Kevin. ;)
I knew when I sent ya' all that stuff you wouldn't be able to resist trying them out ASAP, but DARNED you used half of them on one car, in one day. :D Way to go brother! ;)

HateSwirls
01-21-2014, 06:58 AM
Thanks Tony for trusting and believing me:)
Yep. Tired most of the samples you gavemeonome car which was mine. :dblthumb2:
I don't have nothing to prove, brought it up to help those that haven't used either sealant , that was the reason for the post. :dblthumb2:
Maybe it will help someone out, sealants can be confusing being there's so many sold.

I believe ya' Kevin. ;)
I knew when I sent ya' all that stuff you wouldn't be able to resist trying them out ASAP, but DARNED you used half of them on one car, in one day. :D Way to go brother! ;)