PDA

View Full Version : 2 bucket car wash question...

Lexi65
01-20-2014, 07:10 PM
What's best product to pre-treat paint with? Diluted rinseless or diluted car shampoo? Not interested in WW or RW at this point. Feed back please. :buffing:

Pureshine
01-20-2014, 07:13 PM
All my washes have car shampoo and some ONR mixed in.

WillWashesCars
01-20-2014, 07:41 PM
If I am doing a normal 2BM wash I will just rinse the car down with my power washer. Then I will start working, one panel at a time, from top to bottom.

One bucket full of soap and the rinse bucket full of ONR. Never any issues with this method. If the car is ridiculously dirty, I will presoak with APC+ in certain areas. But this is a very rare occasion.

Lexi65
01-20-2014, 07:44 PM
If I am doing a normal 2BM wash I will just rinse the car down with my power washer. Then I will start working, one panel at a time, from top to bottom.

One bucket full of soap and the rinse bucket full of ONR. Never any issues with this method. If the car is ridiculously dirty, I will presoak with APC+ in certain areas. But this is a very rare occasion.

Don't have a PW and not getting one. Live in a condo with
car wash privileges ..obviously, simpler the better.

AeroCleanse
01-20-2014, 08:09 PM
Pre-wash spray such as P21s Total Auto Wash, Polish Angel Ultrared or Wolfs Decon Gel.

TundraPower
01-20-2014, 08:57 PM
Pre-wash spray such as P21s Total Auto Wash, Polish Angel Ultrared or Wolfs Decon Gel.

:iagree:

Add Auto Finesse Citrus Power to that list.