PDA

View Full Version : BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection-chemicals expired?

szjalo
01-20-2014, 06:21 PM
Hi,

I had 4 bottle sample-sized BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection, each about 2 oz. I bought with my previous orders, but never had a chance to try them. Today I finally decided to give them a try. the first thing I noticed from the bottle is the content separates into two phases (like you mix oil and water together), the upper phase is semi-transparent liquid and the lower phase is more cloudy.

I literally shake the bottle like I am gonna shake my arm off my body for about 3-4 mins. it helped a little, but when I pour some product out, you still can see that the oily transparent liquid separates from the cloudy chemicals. (indicated by arrows in images)

I tried all my four 2 oz bottles and they all like so. some bottles are about 1-2 year in age, but I am pretty sure I received the newest one from Autogeek within 4 month. and all of them are never opened.

I never knew if LSPs can expire or something like this will happen. I am wonder if this is supposed to be normal? Since I had no experience with Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection before I cannot tell if there is any change in application process.

cleanmycorolla
01-20-2014, 06:51 PM
Pour them all in a bigger bottle combined and shake, Shake, Shake and Shake. No lie.

HateSwirls
01-20-2014, 08:28 PM
But how would you compare them if you combined them all together?

It would be like mixing the WG Über with the WGSR:)

Pour them all in a bigger bottle combined and shake, Shake, Shake and Shake. No lie.

01-20-2014, 08:32 PM
Call AG see what they say...