PDA

View Full Version : Wanna hear a good one

bulldog shine
01-17-2014, 08:29 AM
My wife works second shift. It was cold here in south Florida last night. When my wife went out to her car last night there was ice on the roof. There was no ice on anyone else's car. My wife made a comment to a co-worker about it. She said back, "It is because your car does not have any wax on it!" My wife said back to her, "Yea right, I don't think so."

I thought if her co-workers only knew how much protection is on it. They would rethink what they said.

In closing, I know it sounds like sour grapes but I had a heavy frost on my truck this morning. First frost on it in 2 years.

Klasse Act
01-17-2014, 09:04 AM
When your not used to it it must REALLY suck! Maybe pass the co-workers a business card for a detail, LOL!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

GenesisCoupe
01-17-2014, 10:23 AM
75% of people who use wax, don't really know what it's really for, and have never heard of sealants, or coatings for that matter. Go figure.

MadMerc
01-17-2014, 10:26 AM
My Wife mentioned all of the frozen beads on my car last night. "Boy that wax that you use is great! Look at those beads!"
All part of educating people.

Broadcasting from an undisclosed location.

KillaCam
01-17-2014, 12:24 PM
75% of people who use wax, don't really know what it's really for, and have never heard of sealants, or coatings for that matter. Go figure.

They think wax is just to make the car look shiny.

Pureshine
01-17-2014, 01:40 PM
I don't even use wax anymore really only sealants. Most the sealants now days give a great shine and sealants like power lock go on way faster/easier than waxes.

reckbates
01-18-2014, 04:59 AM
Wax for better looks and more warmth with less durability but less water spotting for dark coloured cars if you can see water spots. Sealant for better durability and gives a harder shine more suited for light coloured cars.