PDA

View Full Version : Wow I just talked to Garry Dean

Pages : [1] 2

runrun411
01-13-2014, 10:31 AM
I just called Garry Dean to order some IUDJ and we talked for about 15 minutes. Im the MAN

He's very personable and helpful.

Evan.J
01-13-2014, 10:33 AM
:iagree: 100%

I had a break of my IUDJ from USPS and he called me right away and took care of it then spent sometime on the phone. Great guy :dblthumb2:

KillaCam
01-13-2014, 10:38 AM
So how does that make you "the MAN"?

stilltipping3
01-13-2014, 10:38 AM
Ya, he is cool

HateSwirls
01-13-2014, 10:40 AM
Well I spoke with Mike Phillips twice.
Now who's the man! LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AG Online

swanicyouth
01-13-2014, 10:55 AM
I've never talked to him, but I knew he was a cool dude.

runrun411
01-13-2014, 10:57 AM
So how does that make you "the MAN"?

I ain't the man he da man

Well I spoke with Mike Phillips twice.
Now who's the man! LOL

Okay, okay you da man LOL
It felt like I was taking to a movie star or Jordan or somebody like that.

Im the MANIm the MANIm the MAN

HateSwirls
01-13-2014, 11:38 AM
Speaking with Mike was cool.
He was happy to answer a few questions for me.

SATracker
01-13-2014, 01:21 PM
My experience, these guys are regular guys. Mike is very personable; in San Antonio Anthony Orosco & Ron Harris are very approachable, likeable, and if you show up at their shop- they may put you to work. Ron & Anthony own Auto Concours in SA and do amazing work.

Mike Phillips
01-13-2014, 02:22 PM
My experience, these guys are regular guys. Mike is very personable; in San Antonio Anthony Orosco & Ron Harris are very approachable, likeable, and if you show up at their shop- they may put you to work. Ron & Anthony own Auto Concours in SA and do amazing work.

I spent quite a bit of time talking to Ron at this year's MTE just last weekend.

The GTG was a TON of fun!

GTG in San Antonio, Texas Thursday, October 14th (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/ask-expert-featuring-mike-phillips/29199-gtg-san-antonio-texas-thursday-october-14th-4.html)

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/950/SanAntonioGTG003.jpg

Gary Dean is a very likable guy and has a true passion for the art and craft of detailing, Nick and I went to one of his detail bashes a few years ago...

Gary Dean Detail Bash (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/39710-today-garry-dean-s-premium-detail-bash.html)

I took some pictures, they're on page 4 I think...
:dblthumb2:

runrun411
01-13-2014, 03:03 PM
Mike, as I said earlier, talking to one of you guys is like talking to a movie star or such. I know it sounds crazy because your attitude about your notoriety is very humble. You as much as Gary Dean are very approachable, personable, helpful and simply regular guys who has a passion for cars (must be nice that it's your job too). I'd like to say thanks to you, Gary Dean and the rest of you gurus who take the time to give so much to all of us who share the same passion. You guys could easily teach all the snobby actors, athletes and singers a lesson or two about being human.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

rwright
01-13-2014, 04:31 PM
Mike is actually a pretty cool guy and so is Nick. Very easy to talk to and very caring about the industry. Both are very professional. Garry is unique and passionate about the industry as well. A real party guy and one that you remember after meeting him just once.

runrun411
01-13-2014, 07:52 PM
Mike is actually a pretty cool guy and so is Nick. Very easy to talk to and very caring about the industry. Both are very professional. Garry is unique and passionate about the industry as well. A real party guy and one that you remember after meeting him just once.

Meeting Mike, Nick, Gary and Junkman is on my bucket list. LOL

HateSwirls
01-13-2014, 08:38 PM
I spoke with A.J "Junkman" twice also, last call lasted an hour and a half.
He's fun to talk with, time just flew by:dblthumb2:
We spoke of his DVD's of this work over the years, he sells them at a decent cost.
When you speak with A.J it's all about detailing which was fine with me. :dblthumb2:
Dude is funny. Lol

Junkman2008
01-25-2014, 08:04 AM

You're only 14 hours away, come on down! My garage is always open but keep your paws off my ladies. :D

I spoke with A.J "Junkman" twice also, last call lasted an hour and a half.
He's fun to talk with, time just flew by:dblthumb2:
We spoke of his DVD's of this work over the years, he sells them at a decent cost.
When you speak with A.J it's all about detailing which was fine with me. :dblthumb2:
Dude is funny. Lol

I always enjoy talking paint with the boys and girls. :xyxthumbs: