PDA

View Full Version : dodo supernatural spray

PA DETAILER
01-11-2014, 09:58 AM
Dodo Juice Supernatural Acrylic Spritz 250 ml. (http://www.autogeek.net/dodo-supernatural-spray-detailer.html)

i am sure its a fine product. any users yet?

swanicyouth
01-11-2014, 09:58 AM
I've haven't used the acrylic version, but I use the carnauba version - it's very good.

Kenny94
01-11-2014, 11:31 AM
I purchased a couple last week you know, buy one get one free... Tried Supernatural Acrylic Spritz on few of my cars and they were very clean and use it sparingly. The results the cars came out a little bit shinier. And trust me,,,,,I never thought these cars can be any shinier after using all BLACKFIRE Products.

DetailKitty
01-11-2014, 11:34 AM
I have it.... I found it was hard to get off. It was very smeary.
Use it sparingly.

Dave.0
01-14-2014, 11:32 AM
Its not hard to use at all if you mist it on a MF first.
Its not a Prima product like Slick where you have to spray a lot of it for it to be affective.

Conan
01-14-2014, 08:57 PM
Dodo Juice Supernatural Acrylic Spritz 250 ml. (http://www.autogeek.net/dodo-supernatural-spray-detailer.html)

i am sure its a fine product. any users yet?

My experience with is it will last for a couple of days, a week at most. Looks good and beads well while it's there.

Dave.0
01-15-2014, 08:03 AM
Yes, I use it and it works great when you follow the instructions. Its not a quick detailer.

Spray a little on a MF towel and wipe till dry. :xyxthumbs:

Jimbo187
01-16-2014, 03:21 AM
I just received mine today, picked it up while on BOGO as others have. I also have some Coll. 845 due in this week, plan on using the supernatural as a topper. I will make sure to post my impressions when I have a chance to use.

Dave, I hate to over complicate your straightforward post (but as a noob it is so easy to over think the simple stuff) but based on what your experience is there any reason i would have issues using a micro fiber pad to spread and then buff with a towel? I feel like it would give me a little better control over the product. Thanks!

PA DETAILER
01-16-2014, 08:01 AM
I just received mine today, picked it up while on BOGO as others have. I also have some Coll. 845 due in this week, plan on using the supernatural as a topper. I will make sure to post my impressions when I have a chance to use.

Dave, I hate to over complicate your straightforward post (but as a noob it is so easy to over think the simple stuff) but based on what your experience is there any reason i would have issues using a micro fiber pad to spread and then buff with a towel? I feel like it would give me a little better control over the product. Thanks!

i would just use a MF towel.

natewood70
01-16-2014, 08:32 AM
I'll be applying this to my wife's car this weekend and doing a full review on it. I've heard good things about it on other forums across the pond from us.

Jimbo187
01-16-2014, 02:14 PM
i would just use a MF towel.

Thank you