PDA

View Full Version : Dewalt 849x donate to good cause

Pages : [1] 2

TundraPower
01-09-2014, 07:20 PM
I have a Dewalt 849x that I no longer use. It has a regular backing plate, a mini backing plate, assorted pads, and a carrying bag. There is probably less than 20 hours on it. I am willing to donate it free of charge to someone or someplace that wants to learn to use a rotary and can't afford one. Karma is watching here guys, help me find a proper home for it.

Bill1234
01-09-2014, 07:23 PM
I have 1 da, not exactly wanting to work with a rotary yet, however, are there businesses that do donated work? maybe you can give it to them?

Wendell Jarvis
01-09-2014, 07:34 PM
Just leave this post up for a while....someone will take it...or put it on the pay it forward thread and trade it for some products you might want....I have 4 machines, I love my Makita....the Dewalt was going to be my second choice

TundraPower
01-09-2014, 07:39 PM
Just leave this post up for a while....someone will take it...or put it on the pay it forward thread and trade it for some products you might want....I have 4 machines, I love my Makita....the Dewalt was going to be my second choice

Not looking to sell it, not looking for a tax write off, I'll even pay the shipping. I learned on a donated rotary years ago and want to give someone that same chance. Trying to do some good here.

HateSwirls
01-09-2014, 07:42 PM
I sent you a PM

Not looking to sell it, not looking for a tax write off, I'll even pay the shipping. I learned on a donated rotary years ago and want to give someone that same chance. Trying to do some good here.

dpk20x
01-09-2014, 07:43 PM
I give it 5 more minutes before someone claims it! Very generous of you

wlshephard
01-09-2014, 07:44 PM
That's really cool of you to do that. I hope you find a good home for it. :dblthumb2:

QUOTE=TundraPower;1023153]I have a Dewalt 849x that I no longer use. It has a regular backing plate, a mini backing plate, assorted pads, and a carrying bag. There is probably less than 20 hours on it. I am willing to donate it free of charge to someone or someplace that wants to learn to use a rotary and can't afford one. Karma is watching here guys, help me find a proper home for it.[/QUOTE]

HateSwirls
01-09-2014, 07:45 PM
The DeWalt was the one I was looking into buying, for awhile now.
Just didn't have the funds just yet being I was out of work due to surgery.
I was thinking maybe in a month I could buy one.

MendhamCarSpa
01-09-2014, 08:25 PM
Very Nice of you!!! I have a porter cable that I used with various pads and compounds so I have no need for your charitably given Dewalt. :D

While I'm at it..i'm trying to spread the word about my gofundme account.

Show Love for my Desperate Family please by Zachary Smith - GoFundMe (http://www.gofundme.com/61al90)

...check it out if you would! THanks!!

hollerstiltner
01-09-2014, 08:39 PM
I'd love to have a rotary to learn with, but there are probably a lot more deserving people than I am.

Thank you for helping someone out. Being kind is a quality that's lacking in a lot of people these days. I'm glad to see there are a few that still believe in good deeds.

Tato
01-09-2014, 08:59 PM
Can a brazilian be part of this giving?

We can try to calculate shipping to see the total operational costs, (I'll handle shipment in this case), but I'm very interested in using a rotary. Also, everyday I look at local shops websites to order this exactly machine.

If possible, please, help third world detailing development! lol!

Thanks for that!

Kind Regards.

hernandez.art13
01-09-2014, 09:57 PM
Well I have a Rotary and know how to use one. I have been wanting a Dewalt, but somebody else deserves it. Good luck to the new owner of it. :props:

umana2482
01-09-2014, 10:07 PM
I need one and would Like to have it.
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my HTC One using AG Online

Colinpd137
01-09-2014, 11:02 PM
Very kind offer man, karma will return the favor in kind. I have a HF rotary that I practice with when I get down time but I'm still learning. & I wouldn't even consider it a real rotary compared to a dewalt

I'd love to have it but I think there might be someone more deserving

vctrku
01-10-2014, 12:14 AM
I would really like one. I always wanted to learn as it would help speed things up but I am in quite a difficult situation right now and was never able to afford one. This could really help me, thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9100M using AG Online