PDA

View Full Version : OK to use Ultima Waterless Wash on wet car?

creaky
01-07-2014, 01:03 PM
I am today receiving some Ultima Waterless Wash for winter detailing duty. I'm wondering if there would be any problem if I used this product on a wet car.

The reason I ask is because I often use the "pay 'n' spray" to wash off the winter grime and am wondering if I use the Ultima WW afterwards if there will be a problem.

Thanks in advance.

Just02896
01-07-2014, 01:09 PM
I don't see why you would have a problem. Your product may become diluted but I'm sure you can offset by just using a bit more product.

hernandez.art13
01-07-2014, 01:14 PM
Yeah I don't see a problem with doing that either. In fact, I think it would be a better solution then just attempting to wipe of in a dry form if the car was really filthy.

I know you guys have to attempt to figure out ways to wash your cars then a regular 2BM for your own reasons. However, I see nothing wrong with trying to figure out different ways to keep your car's clean. It is a far better choice then just giving up. For that you guys should get a lot of positive credit.

And

I also agree it might dilute it some but then you'd just have to use more to compensate for it.

Best of luck

swanicyouth
01-07-2014, 01:16 PM
I do it, but mix the product heavy. What that means to me is double the concentration. You won't have any issues with UWW+ streaking (remember it can be used at a waterless concentration as well), and - your wash won't be diluted out by water on the car.

creaky
01-07-2014, 01:40 PM
Thanks, guys!

Yeah, it's a bit of a challenge these days. It's 2 degrees here at the moment!

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
01-07-2014, 01:41 PM
I do it, but mix the product heavy. What that means to me is double the concentration. You won't have any issues with UWW+ streaking (remember it can be used at a waterless concentration as well), and - your wash won't be diluted out by water on the car.

This.