PDA

View Full Version : Blackfire, Blackice users...

Bobbykart
01-06-2014, 05:25 PM
I will apply this new product tomorrow, how long between coats?

pcw25
01-06-2014, 05:26 PM
I always go by the rule 12 hours.

Garducio
01-06-2014, 05:56 PM
You will love the black fire black ice. I applied it on my car on Saturday and the blue really popped. Now if you have a black car I think it'll be even better. Let me know how it come out on your car. at least 8-12 hour wait to apply a second coat.

Klasse Act
01-06-2014, 06:03 PM
Yeah 12 hrs for sure, you should get/try some Black Fire crystal seal for sure, you'll love it, only have to wait 45 minutes till it flashes and if you want, apply another coat of it, leave it alone or apply another one of your Black Fire products ontop of it, very flexible with what you can do with Black Fire crystal seal!

01-06-2014, 06:24 PM
I will apply this new product tomorrow, how long between coats?

Don't forget BF midnight Sun Detailer for use in between washes...amazing stuff that enhances BlackICE shine!

BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Instant Detailer, quick detailer, detail spray (http://www.autogeek.net/blackfire-midnight-sun-instant-detailer.html)

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
01-07-2014, 12:10 AM
Yeah 12 hrs for sure, you should get/try some Black Fire crystal seal for sure, you'll love it, only have to wait 45 minutes till it flashes and if you want, apply another coat of it, leave it alone or apply another one of your Black Fire products ontop of it, very flexible with what you can do with Black Fire crystal seal!

:iagree:

Put down some BFCS for a crystal clear pop. Then top with BlackFire BlackICE.

Radarryan
01-07-2014, 12:53 AM
Anything BlackFire I would ask Todd Helme, the king of ACC and Autopia Forums. Shoot him an email or PM and I'm sure he would get back to you ASAP with what he does when he is applying multiple coats of BlackICE to Ferraris, and the like.