PDA

View Full Version : Free Sample Giveaways... Pay it Forward

Pages : [1] 2 3

ScottB
03-07-2006, 09:54 PM
On the corvetteforum on several occasions I would mail my "Brothers in Vettes" samples of products they wanted to try first before purchase. Simple really, it cost me 5.00 or less in shipping and brought an awareness to the individual on a product Autogeek carries. I would buy the sample bottles at Walmart (trial size area, all different sizes) and look for anything small to use. 2 ounces meant very little in lost product, but in most cases more than enough to do one car when used properly.

I would like to start something similar here , but with a twist. I am willing to send the first reply two samples of anything I currently have from the GEEK, but in turn this individual MUST offer the same thing to the next person who posts a reply to their offering. Kinda like a carry it forward .... with no intentions but to allow our friends an opportunity to try something. I highly suggest posting a list of 5 to 10 items you have (must be from Autogeek) that you would be willing to allow someone to sample. Here are some of mine: (that doesnt mean you cannot ask for something specific but must be willing to share what you have in return also)

1. Optimum Polish
2. Poorboys SSR 2.5
3. Poorboys EX-P
4. Four Starr UPP
5. Wolfgang Concours Sealant
6. Pinnacle Liquid Souveran
7. DP Super Swirl Remover
8. DP Wheel Sealant
9. Poorboys EX
10. Wheel Wax

To keep shipping costs to a mimimum lets say the US only. But feel free to send some to our foreign family as possible also.

MasterShineBoy
03-07-2006, 10:07 PM
Darn,

This is really awsome.

I would like to try Liquid Souveran, and SSR 2.5.

Would share:

Upps
Sig Series 2, break off a chunk
P21s Body wash
Ex
GEPC
Natty's Blue
Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remiver

Miami_Sunset
03-07-2006, 10:20 PM
WOuld like to try Wolfgang Spritz Sealant & 4* UPPS :cool:

Will offer.

EX-P
DP - Sealant
Poorboy;s Trim restorer
Liquid Souveran

Bold N bright
Dp tire gel
Poorboy's spray & gloss Quick detailer.
Poorboy's Natural look
poorboy's Spray & rinse
poorboy's wheel sealant

:)

MasterShineBoy
03-07-2006, 10:54 PM
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f251/MasterReflectionist/DSCN0388.jpg

Miami_Sunset
03-07-2006, 11:05 PM
that is perfect.

ScottB
03-08-2006, 06:37 AM
MastershineBoy send me name and address thru PM and I will get the stuff ready for this weekend. As for the rest, please, please stick to Autogeek products. (you can use PM to discuss addtl products) but please dont make me close the thread or clean it up. I am trusting each of you to repair your posts this morning.

And the spray bottle is absolutely perfect. The only reason why I did not offer Leather Cleaner/Conditioner, Spray Sealants, and the such are because I dont currently have any bottles like that. I never realized the color of UPPS Spray, like a thick PB Spray and Gloss.

MasterShineBoy
03-09-2006, 01:55 AM
No can do! Not an AG product, sorry!

ScottB
03-09-2006, 07:11 AM
WOuld like to try Wolfgang Spritz Sealant & 4* UPPS :cool:

Will offer.

EX-P
DP - Sealant
Poorboy;s Trim restorer
Liquid Souveran

Bold N bright
Dp tire gel
Poorboy's spray & gloss Quick detailer.
Poorboy's Natural look
poorboy's Spray & rinse
poorboy's wheel sealant

:)

come on , someone must want to try two items from this delicious list, and willing to share two samples of their aersonal to the next forum bro/sis ?? :confused:

flatstick
03-09-2006, 09:19 AM
No can do! Not an AG product, sorry!

understood, was looking at the list of what I do not have doh ! suprised more people have not got in on this yet :confused:

Miami_Sunset
03-09-2006, 04:52 PM
Guys where can i find sample bottles for sale ? I tried publix, win-dixie, Wal-mart, 5 Dollar stores , linen & things & some auto shops. But i cant seem to find any ? any suggestions

joe.p
03-09-2006, 05:02 PM
us plastics

Miami_Sunset
03-09-2006, 05:15 PM
do they have a local store ?

joe.p
03-09-2006, 05:17 PM
Dunno...

ScottB
03-09-2006, 07:39 PM
Guys where can i find sample bottles for sale ? I tried publix, win-dixie, Wal-mart, 5 Dollar stores , linen & things & some auto shops. But i cant seem to find any ? any suggestions

I got mine at Walmart, over in the drug/personal hygiene area where they keep the travel size. Kit comes with 7 bottles for 1.59. My wife says that craft stores also sell them in larger size packages. Not sure why ??

Miami_Sunset
03-09-2006, 11:23 PM
thanks. guys