PDA

View Full Version : Free Sample Giveaways... Pay it Forward

Pages : 1 [2] 3

flatstick
03-10-2006, 09:32 AM
I got mine at Walmart, over in the drug/personal hygiene area where they keep the travel size. Kit comes with 7 bottles for 1.59. My wife says that craft stores also sell them in larger size packages. Not sure why ??

Michael's and AC Moore also carry plastic bottles you guys are looking for. they are used by people who do arts and crafts. they store paint, glitter, glue ( you get the idea) just make sure to look over the ones at Wally world and Kmart, they are sometimes defective and you can spot this by checking them out first.

MasterShineBoy
03-10-2006, 12:32 PM
I am goign to go to Micheal's and I am going to stock up, I really like the idea of sharing with others, while others share with you. I am somewhat superised by the lack of intrest, but this can be slightly costly, but still..

joe.p
03-10-2006, 01:28 PM
I am goign to go to Micheal's and I am going to stock up, I really like the idea of sharing with others, while others share with you. I am somewhat superised by the lack of intrest, but this can be slightly costly, but still..
MasterShineBoy let me know if Michaels has the bottles,I would like pick some up myself..

MasterShineBoy
03-10-2006, 06:46 PM
Will do, I am going after I leave the house in a few. i checked out US plastics and they have some nice stuff as well! I'll keep ya posted!
james

ScottB
03-10-2006, 11:15 PM
WOuld like to try Wolfgang Spritz Sealant & 4* UPPS :cool:

Will offer.

EX-P
DP - Sealant
Poorboy;s Trim restorer
Liquid Souveran

Bold N bright
Dp tire gel
Poorboy's spray & gloss Quick detailer.
Poorboy's Natural look
poorboy's Spray & rinse
poorboy's wheel sealant

:)

Still no-one wanting to try a couple samples from Miami's list for free, and willing to send two-three samples of their own to the next forum member ??

MasterShineBoy
03-11-2006, 01:28 AM
I am truely amazed that this hasn't been a success! Where is everyones giving spriit? Come on people share with each other!!

flatstick
03-11-2006, 08:26 AM
Still no-one wanting to try a couple samples from Miami's list for free, and willing to send two-three samples of their own to the next forum member ??

Alright guys I am in on the trading deal that you have started. I would like to try the Bold N bright and poorboy's Spray & rinse. stuff I have for sample is

DP high performance glass cleaner
Meg glass cleaner ( concentrated )
Meg apc
Optimum car wash ( original version )
Aerospace cleaner

MasterShineBoy
03-11-2006, 07:28 PM
MasterShineBoy let me know if Michaels has the bottles,I would like pick some up myself..

They do, I went this moring and got a few! They were $.99 a piece for a quality 4oz bottle. I also got some 2oz syringes, they have so far been great for AIO and UPP!

joe.p
03-11-2006, 08:16 PM
They do, I went this moring and got a few! They were $.99 a piece for a quality 4oz bottle. I also got some 2oz syringes, they have so far been great for AIO and UPP!
Thanks for the info. i'm gonna go in the AM

ScottB
03-11-2006, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the info. i'm gonna going in the AM

http://www.detailcity.org/forums/off-topic-forum/17073-free-all.html

seems like my idea has sprouted to another on a well known detailing site. ;)

MasterShineBoy
03-11-2006, 10:47 PM

I like that people are sharing, but I don't like that many other will take, but not share in return!

joe.p
03-11-2006, 11:11 PM

Yes it has,but for the most part it was done more on a personal level through Pm'ing another member without taking anything in return. the only thing that was expected from the member who received an item was to pay it foward to another member.

The thread you started was a really nice gesture. i like the fact that it offers a member a chance to try a product he dosen't already have.I have been lazy and have not gone through the products i have and list them as of yet,but i would like to participate as well..

detail geek
03-13-2006, 11:42 AM
I'm in...

I have,
Meguirs #83
EX-P
Optimum Hyper Compound
3m 39009
303 Aerospace Protectant
303 Cloth Top Cleaner

Would like to try,
EX
PB Prof Polish
SSR3
P21S
P21 PCL
Souveran Liquid
Reflection ATC
Natty's Blue

MasterShineBoy
03-15-2006, 12:59 AM
Offering,

SSR1
Optimum P +file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/JMW1/LOCALS%7E1/TEMP/moz-screenshot.jpg
Pinnacle ASR
PB APC
PB EX
PB NL
PB Natty's Blue
WG PWC
4* UPP
P21s GEPC
S100 SEC
i have both S100 and p21s

P21s wash
Pinnacle CM
PB S&W
303 AP
303 Carpet/Uppholsty
Lexol Leather Cond.
Lexol Leather cleaner
Mothers Back to Black
Mothers Plastic Polish
3M IHG

Run it by me!

cvisinho
04-19-2006, 11:52 AM
Lets see what I have to offer.......
MEGS
#16, 23, 83, 7, 9
Scratch X, Plastic X
Pro detail spray, Hyper dressing

Mothers
Pure Carnauba
Reflections spray wax
Reflections Top Coat

Hi-Temp
Light, Medium,Heavy swirl remover polishes
All in one cleaner/polish/wax
Midnight express (dark vehicles)
Black Wax
Paint perfection- 2 step polish/carnauba
Bahama Mamma- carnauba

I have been using this stuff for years and have wanted to try some Poorboys products or Pinnacle. Something...