PDA

View Full Version : A shout out to AG

DogRescuer
01-04-2014, 07:10 AM
I just wanted to say how pleased again and again I am with the entire shipping process of AG THANK YOU.

At times yes I feel your prices are high but the service is A+.

just my two cents

DogRescuer
01-04-2014, 09:28 PM
So know one feels the same?

zdecker
01-04-2014, 09:44 PM
I concur. I placed my 2nd order back during the Xmas sale. Order arrived fine but my free wax wasn't included. Emailed AG customer service and had an email back within an hour confirming shipment of the missing wax. That type of service pretty much rocks. :props:

DogRescuer
01-04-2014, 09:46 PM
I concur. I placed my 2nd order back during the Xmas sale. Order arrived fine but my free wax wasn't included. Emailed AG customer service and had an email back within an hour confirming shipment of the missing wax. That type of service pretty much rocks. :props:
awesome

tpr1634
01-04-2014, 09:51 PM
:iagree:

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
01-05-2014, 02:32 AM
I just wanted to say how pleased again and again I am with the entire shipping process of AG THANK YOU.

I am with you.

Everything they do for us does not go unnoticed. I prefer to spend my hard earned money with them knowing that I am in good hands. :xyxthumbs:

swanicyouth
01-05-2014, 07:21 AM

At times yes I feel your prices are high but the service is A+.

just my two cents

I agree. But I don't feel the prices are high, because I always buy stuff % off & get free shipping. They have a sale like every other day.