PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from North Texas

Pages : [1] 2

Integrity_MWS
01-03-2014, 12:06 PM
My name is Jason and I am the Owner/Operator of Integrity Mobile Wash Systems. I have been in business for a little over 4 months and provide services in the northern part of the Dallas, TX metro.

When I decided to leave corporate America behind and take the HUGE leap of faith and start a mobile detailing business from the ground up, I had nothing more than a desire to own my own business. To be completely honest, I had absolutely no prior knowledge or experience in washing or detailing cars when I started a few months back. For the first 6 weeks while ramping up my business, I became a full-time student and power reader and observer of tips, tricks, products, techniques, etc...

Fast forward to 2014 and my business is in demand, I am scheduling my entire array of services on a regular basis, and continuing to invest in new products and equipment on a regular basis. I have found a deep level of interest, passion, and satisfaction while providing services and will continue to actively pursue knowledge, skills, and expertise to carry the torch proudly for this industry.

Now more than ever, I am a student of the craft and continue to learn something new every day. I look forward to becoming more interactive on this site as I begin to tackle the more "professional detailer" skills.

While I don't know a single one of you personally, I would like to thank all of you! This forum has been instrumental in giving me knowledge and confidence to sell myself and my services.

Respectfully,

Jason

DannyTexas
01-03-2014, 03:32 PM
[QUOTE=Integrity_MWS;1019489]My name is Jason and I am the Owner/Operator of Integrity Mobile Wash Systems. I have been in business for a little over 4 months and provide services in the northern part of the Dallas, TX metro.

Welcome Jason!
I live in Rowlett and found this site a few months ago. My interest is simply from a personal car perspective but its rewarding none-the-less.
I wish you good luck on your new venture and if possible I will try and throw any friends or acquaintances your way if in need of a good scrub.
Danny

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
01-04-2014, 02:37 AM
Welcome to AGO Jason.

I wish you all the luck to be successful in your venture.

dsg03gt
01-04-2014, 03:14 AM
Welcome to AG! Best of luck to you with your business venture!

Evan.J
01-04-2014, 07:44 AM
Welcome to the forum Jason!

GS2011
01-04-2014, 07:48 AM
:welcome:

Shortspark
01-04-2014, 08:38 AM
Welcome and good luck with the business. I live about 40 miles north of Tyler and it is always nice to see another Texan come on board. I bought a Mercedes in 2012 from Mercedes Benz of Plano, which is not too far from you. Since you are so close to them you might be able to land that account - and that would be a very tidy one to have for sure. I say that because they need a good detailer for the delivery of their new vehicles. I learned it the hard way and now I know why everyone says not to let a dealer wash your new car prior to picking it up!!

Anyway, hope to see you post some photos of your work, especially on the Mercs, Porsches and the many other exotic vehicles that are common in that affluent part of the metroplex.

vet
01-04-2014, 08:46 AM
Welcome and good luck on your venture!

Oldschool1975
01-06-2014, 10:45 PM
Hello to Jason, Danny, and Shortspark from another fellow Texas native. I'm in the DFW area as well. Welcome to the board. It's a wonderful site for knowledge. I've learned a lot from here!

Michael

dpscoupe
01-06-2014, 10:49 PM
Welcome aboard from just south of you in Lorena! and congrats on getting a solid foothold early on. May 2014 bring more than you imagined

Meghan
01-06-2014, 10:50 PM
:welcome:

beamerstrumpet
01-06-2014, 10:51 PM
GREETINGS FROM MINERAL WELLS TX! I am a bit far awy as being in the same area, but I think all us DFW area Geeks need to have a get-together. Anyone got a garage we can use since the weather is so cold LOLOL. anyway welcome!

Radarryan
01-07-2014, 12:58 AM
Hi from North Dallas! Glad to hear you're in demand. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask! We are all here to help (plus, we're 45 minutes from each other.)

Wish you the best, Jason!

(P.S. I have some family out near you in Fairview!)

Radarryan
01-07-2014, 01:00 AM
I am a bit far awy as being in the same area, but I think all us DFW area Geeks need to have a get-together.

There was a thread specifically about this a while back. It NEEDS to be revived! Like, now! :xyxthumbs:

Airforce1
01-07-2014, 04:11 PM
Hello from Abilene, TX glad to see more Texas folks on here... I might need some help someday from experienced Detailers near by!