PDA

View Full Version : how does XMT 180 stack up against the other waxes?

Thejoyofdriving
07-01-2007, 02:31 AM
i just ordered my UMD and i saw it came with this 180 stuff, it looks cheap, i am guessing that is why it comes for free, i doubt they would give you a can of souveran for free. anyways , i know there are people here that like this stuff, and they are going to say it is a good wax, bla bla bla, but my question is how does it compare to all those other popular waxes out there that people seem to like: NB, NR, maxwax, souveran paste, liquid and spray, sig II, ect. thanks in advance.

tod071
07-01-2007, 04:25 AM
Let us know when you get it!Feed back please

ltoman
07-01-2007, 04:30 AM
i just ordered my UMD and i saw it came with this 180 stuff, it looks cheap, i am guessing that is why it comes for free, i doubt they would give you a can of souveran for free. anyways , i know there are people here that like this stuff, and they are going to say it is a good wax, bla bla bla, but my question is how does it compare to all those other popular waxes out there that people seem to like: NB, NR, maxwax, souveran paste, liquid and spray, sig II, ect. thanks in advance.
Well, they don't have to give you anything along with it; you can always trade it for something with another member.
IMO, XMT makes some nice products; it is part of the Pinnacle lineup.
Also, never judge a book by its cover, as they say!

ScottB
07-01-2007, 08:25 AM
XMT180, Nattys Blue or Red, and DPMaxWax are great choices. Next step up would be SSII and then Souveran Paste. All are considered great LSP's.

ehuth1
07-01-2007, 09:18 AM
I can't say enough about the 180. I put it on my truck about 2 weeks ago, and it's rained here about everyday and I've ran it through the touchless about 10 times to check it's durability and 180 is here to stay !! Never go thinking a XMT product is cheap, it's well worth the price.

I've switch from XMT360 to Liquid Souv.... to XMT360 / XMT180 and my durability as doubled, go figure ???

This paste offers like a rock protection with awesome depth and metallic pop.

Junebug
07-03-2007, 12:22 PM
I'd never say XMT products were cheap either - compare prices and you'll see. I'm not surprised that 360/180 last longer than PS - 360 has a sealent in it.

ejflanag
07-03-2007, 02:20 PM
I have found 180 to be a little more difficult to remove then Maxwax and sig. It seemed to go on even and light but had a little more trouble removing any suggestions. I have also found that it does hold up very strong after a few good car washes. Ive had mine on for a 2 weeks and my car still holds a deep shine.