PDA

View Full Version : Cleaned, sealed, waxed

Pages : [1] 2

staat.t
01-02-2014, 12:49 PM
I've got a wedding to go to in Chicago tomorrow. Had to get my shoes ready to go! You probably clicked on this to read about another car. THINK AGAIN!

The way a true detailer gets ready for an event! Cleaned with CG VO7, sealed with CG jet seal, waxed with CG extreme depth.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
01-02-2014, 01:04 PM
Lol. Awesome.

tpr1634
01-02-2014, 01:22 PM
Chi-town got some snow, headed our way.:buffing:
How do you like jet seal?

GenesisCoupe
01-02-2014, 02:04 PM
nice ! i actually did my dress shoes with Poorboy's leather conditioner. Beat all the actual "shoe polish" out there!

Where in Chicago if i may ask?

Driving has been terrible the last few days, especially with RWD. More snow on the way.

staat.t
01-02-2014, 02:08 PM
Chi-town got some snow, headed our way.:buffing:
How do you like jet seal?

I don't quite know about jetseal yet, it's been way to cold in MI to use it and I ordered it about 2 weeks ago. The wedding is in South Barrington, Willow creek church or something link that.

staat.t
01-02-2014, 02:09 PM
Where in Chicago if i may ask?

Driving has been terrible the last few days, especially with RWD. More snow on the way.

I'm interested/ anxious to see how my charger will do. What's the highways like?

GenesisCoupe
01-02-2014, 02:19 PM
I'm interested/ anxious to see how my charger will do. What's the highways like?

South Barrington is very nice. I am in Addison so you will be passing it by. The highways are white, but you see the black pavement due to so many cars on the road. Last two days i've been doing around 40-55mph. SUV's around 55-60.

staat.t
01-02-2014, 02:39 PM
Me and my wife have been to Chicago countless times, we live in Holland,mi. Do just a skip across the pond. We usually take the commuter train into downtown from dune park( much cleaner, and nicer) never experienced driving through Chicago myself. This will be interesting

GenesisCoupe
01-02-2014, 02:44 PM
Me and my wife have been to Chicago countless times, we live in Holland,mi. Do just a skip across the pond. We usually take the commuter train into downtown from dune park( much cleaner, and nicer) never experienced driving through Chicago myself. This will be interesting

I can let you know how the roads are tomorrow morning as i'll be Downtown around 7am. So check the forum :)

staat.t
01-02-2014, 02:57 PM
Sweet thanks man! Appreciate it! Yet again another AGO member going out of there way for another member!

GenesisCoupe
01-03-2014, 08:11 AM
The roads were super clear today, especially the highway. Small back roads had a bit of snow/ice on them but nothing that will slow you down. Traffic was also better, however on Friday's it gets terrible especially around the Downtown area so avoid the Skyway route.

Have fun !!!

staat.t
01-03-2014, 10:11 AM
The roads were super clear today, especially the highway. Small back roads had a bit of snow/ice on them but nothing that will slow you down. Traffic was also better, however on Friday's it gets terrible especially around the Downtown area so avoid the Skyway route.

Have fun !!!

Thanks appreciate it!

GenesisCoupe
01-03-2014, 10:22 AM
anytime!

staat.t
01-04-2014, 10:50 AM
anytime!

Holy crap genesis! How do you afford to pay $3.69 for gas!? My gosh, luckily I was able to make it to Indiana where it was $3.17.

GenesisCoupe
01-04-2014, 11:43 AM
Holy crap genesis! How do you afford to pay $3.69 for gas!? My gosh, luckily I was able to make it to Indiana where it was $3.17.

LOL! I spend about $400 a month in Premium fuel. Drive about 220 miles a week.

I don't remember last time Premium gas was under $4.00.