PDA

View Full Version : How to pick a clay bar by grit (light/medium)

Pages : 1 [2]

Ron4543
01-10-2014, 03:29 PM
I finished claying and still had some tough rail dust. Maybe I'm a perfectionist but those little dots really bother me. So, I decided to spray a little more Iron X after the clay. I still have some decent color show up on the roof and rear bumper. Other than that the rest of the car seemed to be very well cleansed. I sprayed the Iron X off and everything looks great! I am going to head to the store and get some polish, that way I can see how it turns out. I'll decide on using that or the compound based on my results. I will only be able to do a panel or two today but at least I'll be ready when I get back into town.

FUNX650
01-10-2014, 03:59 PM
I finished claying and still had some tough rail dust. Maybe I'm a perfectionist but those little dots really bother me. So, I decided to spray a little more Iron X after the clay. I still have some decent color show up on the roof and rear bumper. Other than that the rest of the car seemed to be very well cleansed. I sprayed the Iron X off and everything looks great! I am going to head to the store and get some polish, that way I can see how it turns out. I'll decide on using that or the compound based on my results. I will only be able to do a panel or two today but at least I'll be ready when I get back into town.
Glad it's working out pretty good so far! :xyxthumbs:

Decontamination process(es): Sometimes once is not enough.

Bob