PDA

View Full Version : A meet with a fellow Geek

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

HateSwirls
01-02-2014, 06:49 AM
This Saturday a member here who is new to detailing will be coming to my home to learn a few things.
We'll be working on his 99' BMW.

I'm not sure who's more excited, him or me. Lol
Looking forward to a fun day, meeting a local Geek will be so cool:)

We will go over machine polishing, talk about products, real time hands on training.

We'll be using.

Cyclo and the GG6
WG Über
M205
WGPS
WGTS
Meg's Hyper dressing
Clay Magic
Rinse Wash

The car will come washed so that will save us some time.
Quick wipe down and get started, I'm sure we'll post pics of our day:dblthumb2:

Suppose to be a nice day.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
01-02-2014, 07:39 AM
Sounds like a fun gathering. Looking forward to hearing how the session goes and the pictures. :xyxthumbs:

Evan.J
01-02-2014, 07:44 AM
This is what I like to see! Cant wait to hear how it goes!

KS_Detailing
01-02-2014, 07:52 AM
Awesome:dblthumb2:

Take short video of the WG UC 3.0 ;) I've been thinking about picking up some after reading your thoughts on WG vs 105. I just have too much 105 to get through right now

HateSwirls
01-02-2014, 08:29 AM
Sure will:dblthumb2:

Awesome:dblthumb2:

Take short video of the WG UC 3.0 ;) I've been thinking about picking up some after reading your thoughts on WG vs 105. I just have too much 105 to get through right now

Mike Phillips
01-02-2014, 08:30 AM
2 Cool

:dblthumb2:

jankerson
01-02-2014, 08:36 AM
Very nice. :)

Just02896
01-02-2014, 08:42 AM
I'm thinking it could be quite beneficial if AG were to add a "hometown" sub-section somewhere in the forum. It would be so much easier for members in the same state to find each other to as for or to offer help! Anyone else agree?

This would most definitely would lead to increased sales for AG! Lol! :-)

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
01-02-2014, 08:43 AM
I'm thinking it could be quite beneficial if AG were to add a "hometown" sub-section somewhere in the forum. It would be so much easier for members in the same state to find each other to as for or to offer help! Anyone else agree?

Agreed.

HateSwirls
01-02-2014, 08:44 AM
I told him the color of his car is one that I've wanted to buff out for a long time so I finally get my chance.:dblthumb2:
Not sure the name of the color but it's a beautiful blue.

He spent a lot of money here on AGO so we'll get him started on enjoying them all.:dblthumb2:

Garducio
01-02-2014, 10:34 AM
oh i'm very excited to meet up with you. I'm going to drain all the info from your 30 year plus experience. i really like getting together with other enthusiasts and share knowledge. It makes wat you do much funner. This forum has already tought me a lot and i know HateSwirls will teach me a lot more. I'd rather learn the right way the first time than learning the hard way or the wrong way. I'm to escited for this weekend and i know these 2 days are going to pass by so slowly.

I'm happy you like the colorof my car., That also makes it much funner to do. The color is called Estoril blue they made that color for the E36 M3s and the z3 M Coupes from 1996-2000. I love this color also.

Yes i've spent a lot of money in the past month here and still have a lot to buy. as i said in other posts they will make me broke.

Can't wait to meet up with you man. Going to be a great day.

Thanks again for helping me out.

Pureshine
01-02-2014, 11:13 AM
Very cool sounds like fun :)

jankerson
01-02-2014, 11:16 AM
oh i'm very excited to meet up with you. I'm going to drain all the info from your 30 year plus experience. i really like getting together with other enthusiasts and share knowledge. It makes wat you do much funner. This forum has already tought me a lot and i know HateSwirls will teach me a lot more. I'd rather learn the right way the first time than learning the hard way or the wrong way. I'm to escited for this weekend and i know these 2 days are going to pass by so slowly.

I'm happy you like the colorof my car., That also makes it much funner to do. The color is called Estoril blue they made that color for the E36 M3s and the z3 M Coupes from 1996-2000. I love this color also.

Yes i've spent a lot of money in the past month here and still have a lot to buy. as i said in other posts they will make me broke.

Can't wait to meet up with you man. Going to be a great day.

Thanks again for helping me out.

He will get you going in the right direction I am sure. :xyxthumbs:

tuscarora dave
01-02-2014, 11:27 AM
Sounds like fun!! I love meeting up with like minded folks from these forums and have had the pleasure many times. You guys will have a good time no matter how the project or the weather goes.

I'm about due for another get together here in south central Pennsylvania.

Kaban
01-02-2014, 12:13 PM
Very cool of you to do this! Hope you guys have fun.