PDA

View Full Version : Mike Phillips article list: Where is it?

Hoytman
12-29-2013, 08:45 PM
I can't seem to locate Mike's article list and it's no longer below his signature line.

Scott@IncrediblyDetailed
12-29-2013, 08:53 PM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/ask-expert-featuring-mike-phillips/23722-articles-mike-phillips.html

I always find it by using google. Google "mike phillips articles" it's the first one!

Hoytman
12-29-2013, 08:55 PM
Thanks Scott.

Never even crossed my mind to google it.

spiralout462
12-29-2013, 08:57 PM
I can't seem to locate Mike's article list and it's no longer below his signature line.

I noticed the same thing the other day. I copy and paste it in so many threads it's nice to know where it is.

Hoytman
12-29-2013, 09:50 PM
I noticed the same thing the other day. I copy and paste it in so many threads it's nice to know where it is.

I just copied and pasted the article link, then pm'd it to myself by clicking on my username. Now I know where it is at all times.

I'd like to see the article list pasted on the site navigation tab of the main forum page just above the popular products tab.

jgg85234
12-29-2013, 10:09 PM
Hi guys:

Too much time clicking Today's posts or New Posts, and not enough time actually exploring the forums.:props:

Forums->Ask the Expert Featuring Mike Phillips

You'll find several highly useful sticky threads at the top of the list, including the article list.

Jim

Hoytman
12-30-2013, 10:26 AM
Hi guys:

Too much time clicking Today's posts or New Posts, and not enough time actually exploring the forums.:props:

Forums->Ask the Expert Featuring Mike Phillips (5th Sticky)

You'll find several highly useful sticky threads at the top of the list, including the article list.

Jim

For those reading this into the future here's a link to the particular sub-forum we are refering to.

Go here Ask the Expert featuring Mike Phillips - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/ask-expert-featuring-mike-phillips/)

Then as Scott posted earlier look for this title http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/ask-expert-featuring-mike-phillips/23722-articles-mike-phillips.html <<<<or simply click on it.

FUNX650
12-30-2013, 01:48 PM
I can't seem to locate Mike's article list

and it's no longer below his signature line.
Perhaps it's only on a Sabbatical?

The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine - E-book
How to use Detailing Clay on the Apple iBookstore

spiralout462
12-30-2013, 01:50 PM
Hi guys:

Jim

Guilty. So true.:xyxthumbs:

Mike Phillips
12-30-2013, 02:52 PM
Hi guys:

Jim

Correct. Thanks Jim...

It's a Sticky in the forum group they created for me when I came to work here in 2009.

If I ever get caught up with all my other projfects the I'm going to update it and re-created it to make it easier to navigate.

I think it's missing around 200+ articles.

:D

Radarryan
12-30-2013, 03:59 PM
If I ever get caught up with all my other projfects the I'm going to update it and re-created it to make it easier to navigate.

I think it's missing around 200+ articles.

:D

I'll be looking forward to that! You're articles are such a timeless source of quality information in an industry where quality is sometimes suspect. I thoroughly enjoy reading each and every one of your articles and highly look forward to the time where they become "easier" to navigate. Whatever you do, I'm sure it will set the standard for years to come!

As always, happy detailing, Mike!