PDA

View Full Version : My new Electric Pressure Washer question.

MrCleanit
12-29-2013, 02:59 PM
My wife got me the HF 1650PSI Pacific Hydrostar Pressure Washer for Xmas! I'm still smiling I got one. Never really thought of getting one before really. Besides the cars I'm sure she wants me to use it on the home as well but this bad boys main purpose is my car!

Question is...

Has anyone ever had or still own one? Because It just dawned on me "OMG Foam Cannon!!!". I want to buy one and I know it says it fits most electric pressure washers but wanted to know if anyone tried on this model yet? Either way I'm going to try just wanted a some piece of mind.

Thank you in advance.

Just02896
12-29-2013, 03:26 PM
There are adapters to fit pretty much ANY powerwasher! And you definitely should get a foam cannon! They are really fun toys! :-)

MrCleanit
12-29-2013, 03:44 PM
There are adapters to fit pretty much ANY powerwasher! And you definitely should get a foam cannon! They are really fun toys! :-)

Thank you!

Yeah, I see they look fun. Time to spend some green.

lyodbraun
12-29-2013, 04:37 PM
You will love the cannon, I got the new one from chemical guys TORQ and love it makes some great foam... Congrats on your new toy,..

Quiksilver5882
12-29-2013, 06:14 PM
I had this model briefly before returning it to harbor freight for the 1800 Home Depot model. Check out pressure washers direct for the adapter needed for the foam cannon. You can even buy the MTX cannon from them and it'll be cheaper than going through chemical guys.

MrCleanit
12-29-2013, 06:59 PM
I was just looking for a little bit andI think I might want to get the AG one. Still haven't made up my mind.