PDA

View Full Version : Rinseless Wash

Pages : [1] 2

FLAVIOBR
12-27-2013, 01:52 PM
I'm a fan of Rinseless Wash!

I bought these microfibers for this method

Shine & Buff Waterless Wash Towel, 6 Pack (http://www.autogeek.net/sb-wwt1616-6.html)

Edgeless Microfiber Quick Detail Towel (http://www.autogeek.net/quick-detail-towel-6.html)

I hit the purchase?

Thanks

GenesisCoupe
12-27-2013, 02:34 PM
Yes you did good, but don't forget the actual Waterless wash solution :)

cleanmycorolla
12-27-2013, 08:47 PM
Ehh there's better towels but for a first go that's good! Next time get something like the chinchillas or the blue rolled edge.

FLAVIOBR
12-30-2013, 08:41 AM
Ehh there's better towels but for a first go that's good! Next time get something like the chinchillas or the blue rolled edge.

I shall follow your advice.

I think these towels are of excellent qualities.

When I use post my impressions of the microfibers.

thank you

masuofani
01-04-2014, 08:01 AM
Wow! That is something new for me to try out. Never heard of rinseless wash. Good share.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
01-04-2014, 08:09 AM
Wow! That is something new for me to try out. Never heard of rinseless wash. Good share.

Rinseless and Waterless are fantastic options to the traditional hose method. Of course when the vehicle is heavily soiled these wont work effectively.

BlackPearl
01-05-2014, 09:24 AM
Duragloss rinseless is all you need now.

Klasse Act
01-05-2014, 10:12 AM

I couldn't agree more, don't forget the 2 buckets (one with measurements on the side), a small measuring cup and a pair of grit guards.

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

davidc
01-05-2014, 11:54 AM
I couldn't agree more, don't forget the 2 buckets (one with measurements on the side), a small measuring cup and a pair of grit guards.

I will 3rd that. DG Rinseless 932 is # 1 on my list

Dave

Klasse Act
01-05-2014, 11:55 AM
Because of price and the addition of AW into it already, you just can't lose with DG rinseless, period!

FLAVIOBR
01-05-2014, 02:55 PM
Thanks everyone for the tips!

I have and I use Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine.

I will follow the method of Garry Dean

Klasse Act
01-05-2014, 03:49 PM
Thanks everyone for the tips!

I have and I use Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine.

I will follow the method of Garry Dean

That's a great product, first one I ever tried and had NO issues. The GD method is good because of always having a clean surface touching the car but in addition to the GD method I also use an Aqua sponge grout sponge. This time of the year, especially where they salt, pre-treamtment is key no matter what method you use. I've been using the Aqua sponge for almost 2 yrs w/o a single issue, with or without pre-treatment.

peter hurcos
01-05-2014, 09:00 PM

Is there a bad rinseless wash? If there is I haven't heard of it.
I don't see the Turtlewax product offered at my Wal-Mart anymore. It worked as well as any of them, but its a couple of bucks more than a conventional shampoo, and I think the whole 'rinseless' thing weirds out their customer base. Too bad. It would be nice to have at least one over the counter option.

I'm using DG. It works very well, but one of the things I was doing before was mixing my hooch in advance, dump 20 or so towels in it, close the top and leave it in the garage until needed. Saved time. DG will sour if you do that (although it still worked OK). I'm also in the habit of putting an 8X concentration in my spray bottle. I would want a pure no-rinse for that, all things being equal.

Lexi65
01-05-2014, 09:45 PM
Because of price and the addition of AW into it already, you just can't lose with DG rinseless, period!

What's AW? Thanks!:buffing:

Klasse Act
01-05-2014, 10:27 PM
What's AW? Thanks!:buffing:

Aqua Wax, its their spray wax and its infused into their rinseless, thus making it many peoples favorite, including yours truely!