PDA

View Full Version : Mytee lite 2 storage

wrb_subie
12-25-2013, 04:43 PM
Question for anyone that may have an answer. I live in Indianapolis where the winters are semi-cold (most my life was spent in wi so these winters aren't that bad) and I've been keeping my extractor indoors but space is not ubundant and I want it out of the house. I'm going to put some hooks in my garage to store it but I just wanna make sure the unit is safe to sit in an uninsulated garage all winter. I'd make sure the unit was free of any water etc. please advise if you have any thoughts on it.. Thanks people

wrb_subie
12-25-2013, 08:49 PM
I gotta take a "bump"

ken tuep
12-25-2013, 08:57 PM
So long as there isn't water in it, I wouldn't see an issue. My Aztec is in my uninsulated garage, so far so good. I do have a small space heater in there to keep it from getting ridiculously cold. That might be the key.

Mytee might be open tomorrow, maybe give them a call, just to be completely sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using AG Online

wrb_subie
12-25-2013, 09:04 PM
Thanks for the response.. I just wanna be sure before I jeopardize the integrity of the machine.

primo spaghetti
12-26-2013, 09:14 AM
i don't think you will ever gat all of the water out of the machine....IMO, don't expose it to freezing temperatures.

tpr1634
12-26-2013, 09:43 AM
I have mine in the garage no heat never freezes. No water in unit no problems.