PDA

View Full Version : optimum power clean

PA DETAILER
12-22-2013, 08:31 PM
Optimum Power Clean™ All Purpose Cleaner 128 oz. Refill (http://www.autogeek.net/128oz-optimum-power-clean-apc.html)

so how does it stack up to the other APC? this would be used for tires, wheel wells, etc....

safe? and how is the dulition ratios?

quantim0
12-22-2013, 08:56 PM
It's regarded as one of the best by many. I currently use a lot of Megs APC and will try it when I'm out. But they will be a while since Megs dilutes 1:10

Sent from my Moto X

oldmodman
12-22-2013, 09:28 PM
I love the stuff.

I use it on engines and under-carriages all the time and it is a fantastic grease remover.

And I spray it on door hinges and door jams before I hit them with steam. They come out spotless.

If it was available in five liter or five gallon jugs that's what I would be buying.

Because for some reason I always forget to add it to my order when the 25% off and no shipping sales roll around:cry:

VISITOR
12-22-2013, 09:31 PM
opc is a great product. if you plan on using it mainly for tires, wells, and engines, then megs apc (green) would be a better option and half the price as well...

Harry Da Hamster
12-22-2013, 09:49 PM
What the others said. OPC is regarded to be the best in its class. It wont out do CG Grime Reaper for really heavy duty tasks but it's strong enough for most tasks and delicate enough for fine coated leather.

House of Wax
12-22-2013, 10:37 PM
What are the various dilution ratios you guys are using?

Andr3wilson
12-22-2013, 11:21 PM
I never cared for it.. Too weak to accomplish anything

Klasse Act
12-22-2013, 11:35 PM
What are the various dilution ratios you guys are using?

I dilute it to 3:1 ratio and it has done everything I've asked of it, pop on a carpet, pet issues, cleaning my wife's Coach purse....oh yeah, does a great job on vinyl interior bits, tires and engine bay too. I've tried it at 4:1 ratio too, still works!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

rjd598
12-22-2013, 11:39 PM
I never cared for it.. Too weak to accomplish anything

Put it into appropriate context. You might be working on items that have never been cleaned properly and you'll need something way more heavy duty. It might not fit your needs but will fit at least 95% of others.