PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle Liquid Crystal WW as a RINSELESS?

MattyL
12-20-2013, 03:13 PM
I know you can make a waterless wash soultion with a rinseless product, but can you dilute a waterless product like Pinnacle WW into a bucket and perform a rinseless wash like you would with ONR? Ultima WW is named just that - a waterless wash- while overwhelmingly used, and marketed, as a rinseless wash.

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to.

I guess it comes down to polymers, really. From what i've been reading, the more polymers there are, the better the product is at lifting and encapsulating dirt, thus making it safer on paint. Here's where i'm confused: there are various opinions that waterless washes have more polymers than rinseless washes, but then I read other opinions stating rinseless' have more polymers. Confused...

Has anyone experimented with what i'm asking about? I'd like to make an informed decision before making any purchases.

Opinions are welcomed!

swanicyouth
12-20-2013, 04:40 PM
You'd have to tell us. The manufacturer doesn't recommend that use. You would have to try it and see. If your looking for a product that can be used for both indications, just get UWW+.

Bigbull2984
12-20-2013, 05:07 PM
I have used rinsless as waterless but not the the other way around. I use a garden sprayer and drench the car panel by panel. To me its cheap insurance against scratching. When I use Pinnacle WW I mix it with a gallon of distilled water and used about 40 to 50 ozs to do one car and dozen or so towels.

When I use Blackfire Rinseless as waterless I drench the whole car down first and then again panel by panel probably use 100 or so oz of the solution.

I do the dirty parts of the car first like the rocker panels and bumper.