PDA

View Full Version : How about a "create your own"

scooterguitar
06-04-2006, 09:12 PM
So close to getting a PC and obviosuly the kits are the way to go AS THEY SAVE $, but some items I wish coudl be swapped. Maybe AG coudl introduce a create yoru own kit? Or are switchouts allowed?
Gusy whatta ya think...The pad kit plus the two popular PB swirl removers, pad cleaner or whatnot, and gotta try some of that CK PC product as well. And to top it out some Souveran:awesome: Now that would be my package!

Surfer
06-05-2006, 08:13 AM
That's pretty much what I did, I like to mix and match products, and though I didn't care about the $$ factor I ended up getting more for my money. But the biggest thing was most of the kits have pads that were of no use to me since I have the Edge 2K kit which blows away the hook and loop type. Think next up, I gonna mix up with some Clearkote products, especially their glaze.

scooterguitar
06-05-2006, 04:54 PM
So should I mabye just get the basic 7424 and just get the Edge pad kit opposed to the others?

Surfer
06-05-2006, 05:14 PM
I got a great deal on the PC at Lowes, so then I ordered the Edge 2k kit (so worth it) and some Poorboy's products, Optimum stuff, AIO, and a bunch of other products lol. Mix and match lol, I'd like to try some of the Clearkote stuff as well like you mentioned, can't go wrong with them either.

What I use right now and love the results (besides an assortment of other stuff):
Edge 2K kit
A10
Optimum Polish and Compound
Natty's Blue Wax

ScottB
06-05-2006, 05:31 PM
http://www.autogeek.net/popoprkit.html

while not a mix and match, it contains everything you want and more. It is a best value kit and each product is considered top 10.

scooterguitar
06-05-2006, 06:12 PM
Yeah, that's the kit I was aiming, just hope it stays on sale a wee bit longer?

abrcrombe
06-05-2006, 07:22 PM
FREE shipping before father's day. Don't forget that!

Reddwarf
06-05-2006, 07:46 PM
My PC/ Poorboy's kit arrived today! It included the free Wolfgang Spritzer too. After dinner I popped outside and tried out the Wolfgang spray :-).

abrcrombe
06-05-2006, 08:01 PM
How did you like the spritzer?